Author Topic: [Banned]Gaspard_Trump  (Read 4738 times)

Offline Gaspard_Trump

• Score: Unknown
[Banned]Gaspard_Trump
« on: January 06, 2019, 07:56:35 pm »
• In-game name - Gaspard_Trump
• The date you were banned - 06/01/2019

• Extra space for you to explain what happened -

Reason = Speed hack

As far as I know I don't use any hacks so admins probably banned the wrong player.
I was vice-president, following the president. I was not even fast-driving when I have been banned, and few moments before I was on foot protecting the president. It lets me think, once more, that admins did a mistake (wrong id)

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/01/7/1546800853-sa-mp-000.png

I hope a fast answer since I'm truly innocent.
& Happy good year!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 03:40:51 pm by Skittles »

Offline Friauf

• Former Head Admin
Re: Gaspard_Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 10:00:40 pm »
This was not a mistake

You speed hacked your way on foot, until you reached a car and sat into it.

I've been on you for a long time, therefore "I don't have hacks" / "Admin did a mistake" is not even an option to say

Offline Gaspard_Trump

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 10:12:33 pm »
Well I know the truth and you are really wrong. ^^
Is there a way to prove it? (show files or something else)

On my screen I was normally running. I was not even lagging on my screen (but sometimes I lag on SA:MP).
Please tell me how react cause I am truly innocent :(

Offline Friauf

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 10:17:59 pm »
It's funny how there's only you and me, who were in that situation and only you and me know what happened. And nonetheless you have the guts to defend yourself...

There were AC reports on you, there were player reports on you. Not that it matters it just triggered me to check you, what matters is what I personally saw, and that was speed hacking.

I don't feel comfortable letting a player like you back into the server.

Offline Gaspard_Trump

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 10:21:10 pm »
Because you consider what you have seen, cause it's your weapon to fight cheaters.
And good job for that.

Would I make an unban appeal if I was hacking? Seriously no. Did I ever hack? The answer is again no.
You have no way to know the true. And I am not here to let someone judge me, especially if he refused to see reality. You talk to me like I was cheater. I know I am not.

I try to find my GTA files on my computer to show you, I do not even find them lol.
So saying I am a cheater is funny, at my eyes... well not really funny cause I can't play anymore.

I find my SA:MP files but not the GTA files. Are hacks supposed to be in GTA files or in SA:MP files?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 10:24:20 pm by Gaspard_Trump »

Offline Friauf

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 10:31:34 pm »
Yea, I'm sorry. My deal is to ban someone who hacks.

I'm not into long conversations and reviewing possibilities of scenarios like: " I can't even find my GTA files, so I obviously could not hack ", that's not my thing

Edit: And yes, I am treating you like a hacker

Offline Gaspard_Trump

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 10:47:02 pm »
The problem is you are talking to a normal player who have been considered as a hacker, which will not result in good things. Just tell me what I have to do, I can't admit anything since I am truly innocent. Please describe me what you have seen.

I was protecting the president near the cave entrance, then he strangely exited from the cave to another place, close of the cave (I saw him teleported that's why I thought it was a wrong ID). I did not move immediatly, trying to shot with sniper the terrorist going to President.
Then security killed him and I started moving to a car. I  was normally running on my screen (+ I have no interest to hack at the moment lol). Then I reached a car, I started driving and few seconds later you banned me.
I imagine you saw me bugging, lagging or something like that. But please tell me the story from your point of view.

Offline Gaspard_Trump

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 10:48:57 pm »
The problem is you are talking to a normal player who have been considered as a hacker, which will not result in good things. Just tell me what I have to do, I can't admit anything since I am truly innocent. Please describe me what you have seen.

I was protecting the president near the cave entrance, then he strangely exited from the cave to another place, close of the cave (I saw him teleported that's why I thought it was a wrong ID). I did not move immediatly, trying to shot with sniper the terrorist going to President.
Then security killed him and I started moving to a car. I  was normally running on my screen (+ I have no interest to hack at the moment lol... Why I would play normally when I am in danger and use hacks when I have nothing to do... Sorry but since I know the truth, I will not be your friend if you consider me as hacker >:(   ). Then I reached a car, I started driving and few seconds later you banned me.
I imagine you saw me bugging, lagging or something like that. But please tell me the story from your point of view.

Woops sorry mistake I want to modify, not quote lol...

Offline Friauf

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2019, 11:09:11 pm »

Then security killed him and I started moving to a car. I  was normally running on my screen (+ I have no interest to hack at the moment lol). Then I reached a car, I started driving and few seconds later you banned me.

NSA map, you're sniping a hydra near the cave entrance, in which the presi is hiding. In a moment another hydra approaches and some players on the ground (not your teammates). You're "naked" and on foot. You speed hack (no, not glitch, not bug, not ping related thing) s p e e d h a c k to the nearest car to safely run away from all this. I literally cannot mistake that for something else, rather than a speed hack

I don't want you to admit anything, or explain anything, or propose anything. I want you to stay away from the server

Offline Gaspard_Trump

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2019, 11:31:57 pm »
That's so bad cause I truly did not use cheats >.<
I can't explain how you saw that. And I can swear you I did normally run to the car on my screen.

Apparently you seem to have no doubt, or you refuse to doubt about it. And I can understand why if you have seen what you describe. Unfortunatly for me, what you have seen is not the true, and I seem to be fucked for no reason. Not the first time it happens for me on SA:MP. Terrible, I used to like the server - -'

About me, I am 23 IRL, I didn't play samp for awhile and I came back 2 days ago. I remembered the server where I used to play with a player called Noah_Antilles and I had fun. I played with many players yesterday and today who have seen I was not hacking. And and and I don't know what I'm supposed to say in that situation >.<
I have clearly other things to do that persuade a moderator that I'm a cool and correct guy...

The worst point is I don't want to ask you a favor to see that I don't hack... since you could ban me tomorrow for the same reason. 6 hours after the ban I still don't know why it happened and what I have to do to avoid that.

You chose to treat me like a cheater, that's so easy when you have power... And always the same problem with rules... rule breakers do not care but honest men are just fucked in these situations.
When you say "I saw you speed hack" I trust you and I know you didn't ban me for fun. Problem is you refuse to believe me...

Offline Friauf

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2019, 11:49:48 pm »
Come back here on Jan 20. If by that time you won't do anything stupid (ban evade for example)

You'll be unbanned. As this is your first offence

Offline Gaspard_Trump

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2019, 12:10:43 am »
I don't like this decision cause my innocence is not accepted, though it's the true.
Your moderation is good when you have guilty in face of you, not when he is innocent...
I came back 2 days ago, you think I will wait 12 days anymore... o_O

I hope you will go with the feeling you banned an innocent, cause it's the true, despite what you have seen on your screen.

Offline Friauf

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2019, 12:23:20 am »
I don't like this decision cause my innocence is not accepted, though it's the true.
Your moderation is good when you have guilty in face of you, not when he is innocent...
I came back 2 days ago, you think I will wait 12 days anymore... o_O

I hope you will go with the feeling you banned an innocent, cause it's the true, despite what you have seen on your screen.

It's your right to refuse my offer, I'll accept that

Ban stays. Topic is locked