Author Topic: [Cheater] satvik[ggt]  (Read 4431 times)

Offline ANTIGANG

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • You will never understand FREEDOM.Until you CAGED
[Cheater] satvik[ggt]
« on: October 14, 2016, 04:20:10 pm »

Players' name -satvik[GgT];
Date it occured - 13.10.2016
Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did) -
hp lock      or    damage mods    on /off
Extra comments -
I shooting  him twice with sniper gun and he doesn't lose hp
Sory for long video
Just watch the first half minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak4pnuHVHzI&feature=youtu.be

« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 06:04:15 pm by Firas[KTP] »

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
Re: [Cheater] satvik[ggt]
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 07:36:58 pm »
LOL, Jonne you can look after it, Firas , maybe some cop sniped me so i got animation and 2nd time i didnt even got any animation and you got hs, because u sniped ur own teammate, and show me when did i paused  to close or whatever mods you say, if they were mods its for all weapons not weapon spefic :D

Hp locks??? These are new words to you, you can google about the reason you reported me, thanks
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 08:18:03 pm by Satvik »

Offline ANTIGANG

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 08:46:16 pm »
Man u can hear the hit sounds when you got two shoot

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Banned!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 09:26:23 pm »
Read my above reply 100 times

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 09:39:00 pm »
when did i paused  to close or whatever mods you say
Cmon dont try to fool us we all know that mods have a key to enable or disable it so u dont need to pause u can turn it off/on while fighting

an interesting points!
 i had that ding script once and ik how it works anyway! you have a mid/high ping and satvik has a high ping and as what i know u can only hear ding if other guy's cliens has sent to server that he got hit   so when u shoot someone u shouldnt hear ding instantly
i think u need 100ms so ur shoot sync with server 175x2 so other guys client to communicatre with server and from other side  u need another 100ms to get ding sound
but from what i see in ur video there is no delay between ur sniper shoots and ding sound its like 0ms

so when u sniped satvik i heard an instant ding and other moments system took time to play ding sound
that confusing u might be added hit sound manually via ur video's editor,or that ding wasnot from his client due to 0.3z's Hit registry (need 2hours to explain this) or mb you're right those shoots came from him

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 02:28:49 am by Aksel »

Offline ANTIGANG

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 08:14:49 am »
Wow  Aksel u have a lot information about ping things                                    u will see  wen he come to armour he stop the car far away from armour all players get directly to the armour  that means he is use something                                                i think now it's up to admin to decide  the video is very clearly

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 04:02:25 pm »

lemme ask you something!! is lacerta part of ur familly cus you both think in same way!

if someone left his car and wasnt moving that doesnt mean he is using something everyone have his own playstyle and we are humans we have different way of thinking its  not a scripted thing or robot to run to armor once he leaves his car(he might was baiting his teammates so u can focus on them so he can run to armor w/o taking alot of hits) thats an example and as what i said to enable hacks u dont need to pause ur game and from a logical way if someone wants to hack i dont think he'll enable it when he reach armor he could enable it when he was on car or at spawn cus either ways his team mates wont realise anything

btw u still didnot answer me why there is no delay between ur sniper shoots and ding sound

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Banned!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2016, 04:07:49 pm »
Actually, aksel its useless to tell him anything, he dont understand english, and there were more than 10 terros there half of them standing with their saw so i stopped the car there itself :D

Offline ANTIGANG

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2016, 05:57:05 pm »
Actually, aksel its useless to tell him anything, he dont understand english, and there were more than 10 terros there half of them standing with their saw so i stopped the car there itself :D

Don't try to change the subject  satvik                                                                              u can see your body was shaking  form the first bullet and even that u haven't lose any HP                                                                                                                          we was more than 10 terror shooting on cops how can  be u reach armour without losing even 1 HP

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2016, 07:25:25 pm »

Don't try to change the subject  satvik                                                                              u can see your body was shaking  form the first bullet and even that u haven't lose any HP                                                                                                                          we was more than 10 terror shooting on cops how can  be u reach armour without losing even 1 HP

Not a big deal, I myself most of the time run towards the armor and get no shoot.
The case is that, if you guys don't aim at a person, he will not lose hp not even 1. I know you mean that if there are 10 opposite team faction and keep shooting you should lose 1 hp but you are wrong if they concentrate on something else you won't lose, this is logic. Also if there are 10 cops and in the video you see he went late so according to the logic the cops who went before him will lose health not him. And in the video you can see that you shot your own team mate too, the animation case may happen due to a bug too so you can't simply say he has hacks/mod. Please confirm your words and then issue it as a report.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 07:31:13 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Mark[KTP]

• VIP
  • PTP Player since 2008
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2016, 09:51:06 pm »
Maybe you forgot this is a report and none except Admins and the two parts Firas and Satvik can reply the post. So remove your comments, I will do so with mine.

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2016, 10:11:06 pm »

well we are all a unit and i dont like when someone tries to fake report just to get someone else banned

i shared my opinion and some points that admins can find it useful and they might not realise it!
since i didnt go outtopic and didnot disrespect anyone and using my exp to clear things i dont think that i've done anything wrong

Offline TreePuncher

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2016, 11:29:29 pm »
Maybe you forgot this is a report and none except Admins and the two parts Firas and Satvik can reply the post. So remove your comments, I will do so with mine.
You're wrong.
It's not against the rules unless it's specifically mentioned somewhere it is against the rules.
Don't spawn rules out of thin air, dude.

SINCE I AM NOT BREAKING ANY RULES, I'LL POST SOMETHING HERE, FREEDOM OF SPEECH EVERYBODY!

I have the same ding stuff Firas has, and it always dings when I hit something on my screen, instantly, and it also dings when I shoot somebody and they don't take damage, for whatever reason that would be (after map end w/ sync, spawn protection, or hax)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 11:32:37 pm by TreePuncher »

Another normal day at Hueland.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2016, 12:46:12 am »
I checked the logs, you didn't hit him at all.

First of all, it seems that not everyone is aware there's /hs ingame to toggle hitsounds, so you don't need any mods to do this.

It's not against the rules unless it's specifically mentioned somewhere it is against the rules.
Don't spawn rules out of thin air, dude.

There was a rule about this in PTP, but it seems that we forgot to mention it here. We're not going to turn this board into a discussion section, where everyone can just give his opinion about a report or this will get very chaotic very quickly. So, from now on, only reply on reports if you're involved or if you can add more proof. Other replies will be deleted.