Author Topic: -  (Read 2424 times)

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
-
« on: July 05, 2018, 07:44:35 am »
• Players' name:Satvik, Aking and Sidharth
• Date it occurred:now
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):not really sure who to report here.. but from what i know Sidharth wasnt doing his duty and Satvik didnt even warned/told to fuck of and do his duty or Aking picked up the security leading him(sidhart) not to do his duty.. Satvik shoudve pka'd that security at the first place, no need for me /reporting, no?
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
https://imgur.com/tWqtWnU
https://imgur.com/UlFLCLu
https://imgur.com/Pbke01W
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
Re: -
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 08:08:43 am »
First of all none of us will get warned/punished.

You were the only terrorist to get closer to president, and president was just camping around main Armour(gas station etc). You tried to shoot president so we all went after you.As soon as you died these 2 went back to president, so what securities did was fair enough, i still don't think any of them should be or should have been punished. They were protecting the president to the best of their abilities and president even survived, good job Aking ,Sidharth and others.

Next time make sure to get a small clip , so it could be easier for others to judge the situation and take the decision on the basis of it. I think these screenshots aren't enough to prove Me, Aking and Sidharth guilty.

Satvik shoudve pka'd that security at the first place, no need for me /reporting, no?
Even in your screenshots i'm alone.Please do check your report again.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 01:20:41 pm by Satvik »

Offline Aking_Bhai

• VIP
  • Score: 64983
  • Aking_Bhai™️
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 04:49:31 pm »
Lol im pick sidhart to drop him to presi he is on duty but no car his near so ill give him a lift but i so a teror so im chasing that teror and btw sidhart is a 8 year old kid lmao   8) 8) im not breaking rule of ptp im good player
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 04:58:31 pm by Aking »

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 09:50:15 am »
First of all you dont get to decide whether you will be warned/punished or not.

Only terro to get closer to presi? You dumb? Faruk was chasing too proof at first ss, "presi run"... I dont see president near station at the map, tbh theyre in opposite direction
You tried to shoot president so we all went after you
not dumb enough to rush into pile of secuties.. '-'
"and president was just camping around main Armour(gas station etc)." look at the map, theyre in complete direction of "gas station"

Lol im pick sidhart to drop him to presi he is on duty but no car his near so ill give him a lift but i so a teror so im chasing that teror and btw sidhart is a 8 year old kid lmao   8) 8) im not breaking rule of ptp im good player
vary nice, in each ss you can see vehicles near him... oh yeah 8yo, he is exempted now sorry for reporting him. goodjob Aking, Sidhart and others.
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 01:55:47 pm »
Screenshots are not sufficient with this kind of report because it's impossible to determine the context (Who shot first? How close is the president actually?). It's just your word against theirs, so nobody will be punished. Next time please provide a video if you can :D