Author Topic: m4yhem_popet  (Read 1388 times)

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
m4yhem_popet
« on: June 04, 2020, 10:47:36 am »
• Players' name: m4yhem_popet
• Date it occurred: Today and yesterday
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Team killing and not following duty as security. 
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

Idk if this is possible or not, but check the damaging system logs and the damage he given me as a security when he was exactly camping at security spawn shooting me when president was far away. Staying at security spawn for more than 5 minutes waiting for me to reach there so he can attack my 2k car and kill me, he did it before and he was kicked and now he did it again and again. Another kick will be given ????

He was camping at spawn as terr to team attack me and to abuse spawn protection to kill the passing players, car parking me and sawing me. He is breaking rules and he doesn't give a shit about the server rules, check the logs pls, and check that he was kicked by frez 4 days ago for not following duty as security and for camping at armour for more than 10 minutes to kill terrorists, you will kick him ??? he will keep doing it again and again.   

I failed to stop him that I kept team sawing him so he stop team ramming me and shooting my car because now you can damage the cars of your team mates.

I kept telling online admin yesterday to check him because he was camping at security spawn as a security and he wasn't following duty and they didn't respond, and today I reported him as well and nothing happened.

please deal with him, thanks.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 10:49:20 am by AhMeD »

Offline m4yhem

• "Soy la resistencia"
Re: m4yhem_popet
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 11:12:49 am »
All lies, instead i should report him for teamblocking ,car parking and pushing me out of spawn to get kills for his beloved friends Montiego and Pcv.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 11:14:43 am by m4yhem »

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 11:31:20 am »
I already said,
I failed to stop him that I kept team sawing him so he stop team ramming me and shooting my car because now you can damage the cars of your team mates.

I'am lying??? you think admins will believe your bullshits??? shouldn't be lying here at reports section gets you banned from the server ???

Admins, pls check logs and check my chat yesterday when I said "he is camping at security spawn and leaving president alone to attack my 2k car".

Son, the lies you are saying will get your situation more worse, there is no chance to lie when there is something called "logs".

Frez kicked you some days ago for not following duty and for doing the same thing you did yesterday. Check the logs admins pls, you did the same thing yesterday at night exactly and there was an online admin in game I asked admins in main chat to check you but they didn't respond.

Today, 1 hour ago exactly, you were team shooting my car and ramming me and because I know that admins will not do anything as they were already there and they didn't respond, I didn't take ss, only 1 ss, that one I posted above, I reported you for team ramming and shooting and for not following duty today, but you left game and someone else entered game with the same id as you and got reported instead.   

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 12:59:53 pm »
I'm afraid it's impossible to determine what happened with so little proof and contradictory stories.

Ahmed, your evidence only shows m4yhem shooting an AK-47 in front of your car. We can't really tell if he was shooting at your car, and even if he was, it wouldn't be possible for him to damage you that way.

Regarding his duty as security, there's no evidence at all, and m4yhem denies it. As you know, we never take any action for the /duty rule before we can see the full story with a bit of context. It's impossible to get that context from some logs.

m4yhem, the screenshots you provided are insufficient as well. Yes, the first screenshot looks like Ahmed trying to carpark you, but we can't really tell what he was really trying to do, and he denies carparking you.

There are several free screen recorders. I recommend you to make use of them if this kind of situation happens again. We need context, we need to see the incident from beginning to end. It's hard for us to understand the story from some isolated screenshots.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis