Author Topic: [Carg] Abuse of power  (Read 2461 times)

Offline William

• Score: Unknown
  • Algeria Power
[Carg] Abuse of power
« on: February 01, 2017, 05:51:42 pm »
• Players' name: [RD]Carg
• Date it occured: il y'a 20 Minutes
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):
Je reviens d'un ban, je commence à jouer tranquillement puis Carg apparaît et me tue. Je cherche pas à savoir je suis bon joueur je le laisse puis 2 minutes apres il me tue au sniper dans un endroit où yavait pas trop de monde alors je suis étonné comment cela peut il être? Je passe l'éponge encore une fois. Je me met civilian et lui aussi directement et il attends que je quitte ma zone de protection pour pouvoir me tuer, il me tue je dis rien. Puis encore une fois il me retire pour pouvoir me tuer, c'est facile de pouvoir tuer les gens qui ne possèdent pas de spawn protection car lui même en avais lorsqu'il m'en spawnkill et c'était impossible de jouer sur le serveur tranquillement car Carg arrivait à trouver ma position exacte dans la carte et me tuer. Je voulais le tuer mais il a un spawn protection et moi non Donc c'est facile pour lui de me tuer et il utilise des hacks, Rage ne me laissera pas mentir 😪 Bref il abuse de son pouvoir et j'ai envoyer sur facebook 2 screenshots a COBRA PPLV .
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: (SENT TO COBRA)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 08:13:50 pm by Carg »

Offline William

• Algeria Power
Re: [RDCarg] Abuse of power
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 05:56:37 pm »
TRANSLATION IN ENGLISH (SORRY)

I come back from a ban, I start playing quietly then Carg appears and kills me. I try not to know I am good player I leave it then 2 minutes after he kills me to the sniper in a place where there were not too many people then I am surprised how it can be? I pass the towel again. I put myself civilian and he also directly and he waits that I leave my zone of protection to be able to kill me, it kills me I say nothing. Then again it removes me to be able to kill me, it is easy to be able to kill the people who do not possess spawn protection because it itself had when it in spawnkill and it was impossible to play on the server Quietly because Carg could find my exact position in the map and kill me. I wanted to kill him but he has a spawn protection and I no So it's easy for him to kill me and he uses hacks, Rage will not let me lie 😪 In short he abuses his power and I send on facebook 2 Screenshots a COBRA PPLV.

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
Re: [RDCarg] Abuse of power
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 08:06:42 pm »
Sorry for applying here but carg think he is the king the boss the master
About ur report William carg always camp in civilian spawn and wait one of idf player to leave the saowen protection and get some free kills and write "ez kiddo" in main chat
Once I was camping in civilian spawn and that carg send pm to me and he said " are u going to camp here go and play the game mode " that's remind me in tenshi lol , once again we was in spawn waiting for me to leave and snipe like everyday I write in team chat" carg are waiting for me ?? Leave the spawn " and he is answer is " are telling me what I do ? "
Anyway [RD]Carg is the new lacerta and jonne u know that I send a report for u I hope u look for this

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: [Carg] Abuse of power
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 08:15:57 pm »
So, you want to say that admins cant kill players or?

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 08:20:44 pm »
William, you sent me a few screenshots on facebook. Then I told you to PM Jonne about it or make a topic. But you using me here as a photo uploader or what? Please upload your own photos. Because I can't do anything about your complaint.

Jonne can check by logs; if Carg teleported or any kind of abuse happened before he killing you in civil spawn area.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline William

• Algeria Power
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 12:32:30 pm »
Because he is an administrator, does not mean that he can not have war with any clan
Yeah its right but he is using of his power for kill me

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 12:34:13 pm »
Because he is an administrator, does not mean that he can not have war with any clan
Yeah its right but he is using of his power for kill me
What powers have i used to kill you?

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 02:27:38 pm »
As said here, if you leave the spawnzone and lose your spawnprotection, he can kill you. He did not use any commands to help kill you, you left the spawnzone, your spawnprotection ran out, so he was allowed to kill you.

• Spawnzones added to all classes (http://jonne.be/forum/index.php?topic=484.0 - http://jonne.be/forum/index.php?topic=815.0)
    • Spawnzones are now added to the spawns of all classes. We made a couple of changes to the system though. We have removed the auto punishments, and only kept the dialog (popup) warnings when you're shooting someone under spawn protection. We did this since you can't do any damage to someone under spawn protection anyway, so the punishments were kind of pointless. Also, it now notifies you when your spawn protection runs out. You have unlimited spawn protection as long as you stay in the spawnzone. Once you leave it, you get 5 extra seconds of spawn protection to get away from the spawnzone. Presidents and Securities will get their armour back at the end of the spawn protection. The pres will also get warnings after 30 seconds, and after 50 seconds to leave his spawn. If he doesn't leave the spawn within a minute (so at the 14 minute mark), the spawnzone will get disabled and everyone still in the zone will lose their spawn protection. At that point, you're allowed to go in and kill the pres. Also, when the pres enters a spawnzone of another class, that spawnzone will be disabled (except terro spawn) until he leaves the zone. With this system, we hope to counter most of spawnkilling. This new system also means that you're allowed to kill everyone who's not under spawn protection, since that means they've left the zone.