Author Topic: change the name  (Read 2488 times)

Offline The Joker

• Score: Unknown
  • Nix
change the name
« on: November 13, 2022, 06:25:37 pm »
Let's change the name of the srever to "cops vs terrors" no one cares about being, protect or kill presidents anymore, i say we make it officially about the mode everyone seem to like now

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
Re: change the name
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 01:53:17 pm »
Bro stfu?
PTP is a unique name that's been there for years
L suggestion, L life + Ratio

Offline Homie

• VIP
  • Score: 21721
  • Homie 7w7
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2022, 02:52:39 pm »
better change the name to "LoDs vs All"

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2022, 05:20:33 pm »
"cOpS v tErRoRs" "lOoOoD vS aLllLlLl" stfu nobody is changing the servers name, you're about 13, sooo that would make this server older than you, now stop posting bs on the forums 24/7 and we dont care if you dont like the wars, if you dont like them, leave.
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Homie

• VIP
  • Score: 21721
  • Homie 7w7
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2022, 05:34:28 pm »
"cOpS v tErRoRs" "lOoOoD vS aLllLlLl" stfu nobody is changing the servers name, you're about 13, sooo that would make this server older than you, now stop posting bs on the forums 24/7 and we dont care if you dont like the wars, if you dont like them, leave.
el hombre es pasivo déjalo tranquilo🤣

Offline Issy

• Admin
  • Score: 87845
  • SK's wifey
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2022, 06:28:06 pm »
The server name stays as it is. Perhaps, if you had pressed Tab once in a while, you would have seen people actually playing the game mode. They still do to this day. Let people play however they want.

It always surprises me how this server magically revives itself everytime we presume it has died. The beauty of this server lies in the freedom to play on it however you find entertaining. I think it's in our best interest that we don't impose the GM on the players because this liberty in choosing gameplay style is what keeps the server alive.

Should someone want to camp at armour, engage in wars or whatever, let them do it as long as no rules are broken.