Author Topic: Quinn, MOD abuse.  (Read 3004 times)

Offline Sebastian

• Score: Unknown
  • 👌👈👅😈👌👈
Quinn, MOD abuse.
« on: November 13, 2017, 10:41:59 am »
• Players' name:Quinn
• Date it occurred:NOW.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):MOD abuse.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:i just went to take armor in las venturas, then "Satvik[GgT]"(who was a civilian) start shooting me,(quinn was there of course) in the middle of the fight i got this announcement; https://imgur.com/a/28DDU , who made me lose the fight.
After map changed again, i went to take armor; when i got killed by Quinn, he sent me the same announcement.
please take the The right decision.

Sebastian.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 10:48:10 am by Sebastian »

🐯🐰🐼🐸🐵

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: Quinn, MOD abuse.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 10:54:10 am »
I was there as usual with quinn and we were terrors....From what I saw was that he was not on /duty and was using sawnoff shotguns to gain kills....As going for armour we intercepted him at armour and killed him simply..at that time presi was camping near Temple area and he was at main armour....Doesnt make any sense that he was on /duty.
Its a Invalid report as i see and Sebestian next time If you get a SOLID PROOF of any admin/mod power abuse then try to make a Video and post it instead of getting bunch of Screenshots as it is not enough to judge..
Thanks!

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 10:57:06 am »
Actually my name is mentioned in the above report so ,

I dont care if "Quinn" is going to get punished for it or not , but all i know is that instead of sticking to president you decided to follow and shoot me, i tried to avoid the fight but you had some different plan.
You must stick to president as you were security, instead you were after me for like an hour
If i was "Quinn" i would have done the same.

Sorry i mixed up the incidents, I dont know when this happened :C

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 11:25:55 am by Satvik »

Offline Sebastian

• 👌👈👅😈👌👈
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 10:58:21 am »
I was there as usual with quinn and we were terrors....From what I saw was that he was not on /duty and was using sawnoff shotguns to gain kills....As going for armour we intercepted him at armour and killed him simply..at that time presi was camping near Temple area and he was at main armour....Doesnt make any sense that he was on /duty.
Its a Invalid report as i see and Sebestian next time If you get a SOLID PROOF of any admin/mod power abuse then try to make a Video and post it instead of getting bunch of Screenshots as it is not enough to judge..
Thanks!
first: leave this report to an admin, you cannot handle it
second:i went to take armor, then you (deadman[pplv],Quinn) start shooting me, i should defend myself.
Actually my name is mentioned in the above report so ,

I dont care if "Quinn" is going to get punished for it or not , but all i know is that instead of sticking to president you decided to follow and shoot me, i tried to avoid the fight but you had some different plan.
You must stick to president as you were security, instead you were after me for like an hour
If i was "Quinn" i would have done the same.
JUST DON'T lie, while i was going to president you were sniping him, i was about leaving you , but you start shooting me with deagle, you run out to main armor, i followed you, in the middle of fight I GOT annoyed by the announcement.
Then i got killed.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 11:01:40 am by Sebastian »

🐯🐰🐼🐸🐵

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 11:09:54 am »
second:i went to take armor, then you (deadman[pplv],Quinn) start shooting me, i should defend myself.
Quote from:
[14:59] <@PBBot2>Police ID: 8] Quinn: by aiming ?
[15:01] <@PBBot1>[Security ID: [AH]Sebastien.: fckng got a ss
Proves how big a liar you are as i was a cop that time and couldn't shoot you anyway. Second, i did warn you but after waiting for a while you to leave and go to President but all you did was camp there and keep fighting and President was nowhere there to be found.
If required, i will send the videos to Jonne or any other Lvl5's and i hope they will take the correct action against you because it's your habit not doing your /duty as Security.
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Sebastian

• 👌👈👅😈👌👈
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 11:15:44 am »
Quote from:
[14:59] <@PBBot2>Police ID: 8] Quinn: by aiming ?
[15:01] <@PBBot1>[Security ID: [AH]Sebastien.: fckng got a ss
Proves how big a liar you are as i was a cop that time and couldn't shoot you anyway. Second, i did warn you but after waiting for a while you to leave and go to president.
well do you reallY EXPECT me to run out while fighting, you are wrong.

🐯🐰🐼🐸🐵

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 11:27:52 am »
first: leave this report to an admin, you cannot handle it
First I was Witness there so i will handle this report as well as a member of PTP who was there....You just need to prove how innocent you are okay
second:i went to take armor, then you (deadman[pplv],Quinn) start shooting me, i should defend myself
Really? Is that a Lie again....If you want armour then you should have gone to Armour near Marina beach as presi was so close to there (near Temple Area)..instead of getting armour from marina beach area you travelled all across the Utility station just for armour....NO WAY!...you are LYING!
Thing is that you chose security class to gain some kills with sawnsoff shotguns as you can kill any player easily with that and admitt it because you were not on /duty and Quinn did good with you

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 03:28:52 pm »
He shouldn't have given you the warning in the middle of a fight, he's aware of that now and it won't happen again. I know the duty rule is pretty vague right now and there's been a lot of discussion about it, but please try to follow it as best as you can.