Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
Germ
« on: September 29, 2016, 09:18:59 pm »
• Players' name - Germ
• Date it occured - 29-09-2016
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did) - Spawning vehicles , in the first video wen he is about to die he goes behind the wall and spawns a new nrg and runs away but i accept that u cant be sure that if that nrg was already dere or he spawned it but in the second video u can clearly see that there was a empty open area and he spawned a heli to run !
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report - https://youtu.be/Sj6b3kZzS0E
https://youtu.be/NCKaDK4Gw4g
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Rugal

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Germ
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 11:00:49 pm »

what kind of joke is this ?, to Rapides beareth a helicopter or motorbike? Not use any type hack and if possible vigilenme all the time and you will see that I do not use nd, find another excuse not invent report where not there.

Offline Pranesh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • whatcha step
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 08:06:19 am »
Vehicle spawner dont work that way,
the heli might have poped out from something but its not a cleo script for sure.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 11:56:12 am »
He isn't spawning vehicles. The NRG was already behind that wall (you can see the little dot disappearing when he jumped on it and there's 2 dots at the start of the video). The heli is just appearing there because it was there in someone elses screen (someone probably jumped out of it while flying, and due to SAMP not being perfectly synced, it ended up on different places depending on the player). In your screen you can see it sliding down the road on the minimap, before Germ pushes it which forces an update and updates in your screen as well.