Author Topic: Abuse of power by unknown admin  (Read 2086 times)

Offline FjeiBoy

• Score: Unknown
Abuse of power by unknown admin
« on: March 14, 2018, 10:02:17 am »
• Players' name:I don't know name of the person because person who kicked me didn't identify themselves.My username is Bbzaki at the time
• Date it occurred:14/03/2018 approx 0835 UTC
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): someone with power to kick player kicked me from server with reason given "dont do dead evade" .I assume they meant death evade but I hadn't death evaded at all but got kicked nonetheless.No reply in chat when I asked after reconnect so I am making this report for unfair kick.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:No screenshot available since i immediately reconnect without taking screenshot

Offline FjeiBoy

Re: Abuse of power by unknown admin
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 10:29:40 am »
When I was near a exploded heli?I simply walked upto it and the explosion killed me.I didn't use the command /kill which im sure server logs will verify.Request admin with access to logs to please check and verify whether i used the /kill command because I know i did not.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 12:32:09 pm »
Hello, Bbzaki.

First, Maddy's irrelevant comments were removed. He is not a staff member, and he is not authorised to explain staff members' actions here. We are sorry for the confusion.

Second, you were kicked by a mod, which means that your report will be handled by a head administrator. It will take time to investigate this case, to talk with the mod who kicked you et cetera, so, please, be patient and wait for their reply.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline FjeiBoy

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 10:02:17 am »
Hello, Bbzaki.

First, Maddy's irrelevant comments were removed. He is not a staff member, and he is not authorised to explain staff members' actions here. We are sorry for the confusion.

Second, you were kicked by a mod, which means that your report will be handled by a head administrator. It will take time to investigate this case, to talk with the mod who kicked you et cetera, so, please, be patient and wait for their reply.

Thank you for the reply admin.I can surely wait for the head admins to gather all the information they need.I will be glad to answer any question they have as well.

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 06:55:52 pm »
Mods are not supposed to punish for death evade. So he was in fault there. We have had a chat with the mod in question. And he understand what he did wrong. We are sorry for the inconvenience. PM me if you have any more questions or thoughts.

Locked.