Author Topic: Contigos  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
Contigos
« on: June 06, 2020, 12:51:43 pm »
• Players' name: [GSW]Contigos
• Date it occurred: now
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): teamkilling, pretty sure yall received tons of report from this rat so not much to explaibn
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline [GSW]Contigos

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Contigos
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 01:01:50 pm »
First of all, I wanted to take the boat, not intended to kill you. Second, you did not died, so c'mon...you chainsaw'ed me as pres almost 1 minute and I didn't reported you.

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 01:38:40 pm »
ah, sorry for getting in your way i guess?
fucking pls, how could i saw someone driving? and it says on survival time is 14 mins, getting into airport would take prolly 1 minute so what the fuck are you saying?
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 05:59:43 pm »
It does not matter if we receive any reports on Contigos or not, as your screenshot does not prove his fault in this case. Please, try to record a video next time, which would give us a full picture. It's not hard in 2020, at all. I will probably update my recording tutorial soon, as the current one is not much of use...

No action will be taken. Thanks for reporting.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.