Author Topic: [GSW]Contigos & Beast99Playz  (Read 1949 times)

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
[GSW]Contigos & Beast99Playz
« on: June 06, 2020, 01:40:56 pm »
• Players' name: [GSW]Contigos and Beast99Playz
• Date it occurred: Today
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Me and Sindacco are roaming around Area69 and then a rustler surprised us with securities on it, they're Contigos and Beast. As you can see, they're far away from the president and did not follow their duty so they can kill us both.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 02:02:28 pm by Lance_Towers »

Offline [GSW]Contigos

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: [GSW]Contigos & Beast99Playz
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 02:41:29 pm »
We followed president when from a bike they started shooting us and made hp of rustler to 300.I /ej and they continue shooting us...what I should do? let them killing us?

Offline Kelik

• Mod
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 03:19:11 pm »
We followed president when from a bike they started shooting us and made hp of rustler to 300.I /ej and they continue shooting us...what I should do? let them killing us?
Oh? Stop lying to the admins, you liar.

First of all, we're roaming around A51 then you ambushed us with the use of rustler.

Second, you're shooting at us but the president is far away to you.

Last and not the least, stop acting like an innocent child. The president was at the Abandoned Airport where you've dropped him off and then began your raid to us. Also, you can't lie because admins can check logs.

Your attitude and behaviour is one of the worst I've ever saw in my gaming life.  Don't make up a story because liars like you can't win. @Admins, if you want to have Sindacco's opinion, pm him at discord.

Read this quote I'll left...

Liars go to hell
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 03:29:54 pm by Lance_Towers »

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 06:07:35 pm »
In the reports we do not need anybody's opinions or eloquent descriptions, we need facts. Your video only shows you in the middle of the fight with Contigos. It is not clear who started the fight, and the securities are allowed to protect themselves.

Lance_Towers, if what you're saying is true, please, post a full video here, which would show Contigos and Beast99Playz starting a fight with you.

Any other posts will be removed from this topic.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Kelik

• Mod
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 12:51:11 am »
Sorry, but I didn't record the moment they ambushed us. It happens all of a sudden that I didn't record the first part.

But what I'm saying from my report and my reply above is the truth. Question Sindacco about it too, he's an another victim to this tragedy here.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 02:42:54 pm »
I understand, Lance_Towers, and whilst I am not going to question your words without a reason, I cannot take an action without a proof. Consider using the replay buffer feature next time, both OBS and ShadowPlay have it.

Thanks for reporting.

P.S. You just couldn't resist to gloat at Lance_Towers, right, Contigos? :) You are lucky that the the rules are very liberal and toleranting here, or trolls like you would have been kicked lightning fast, arse up in the air, from this community, to the joy of the players.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 04:07:54 pm by Altus_Demens »
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.