Author Topic: [GSW]Contigos teamshooting/Teamkilling/Spawnkilling  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
[GSW]Contigos teamshooting/Teamkilling/Spawnkilling
« on: June 13, 2020, 05:44:25 pm »
• Players' name:[GSW]Contigos
• Date it occurred:today , few mins ago
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):NSA map , I was presi , i Was on top of LV cop spawn spawn with bike ...[Gsw]Contigos(cop) started to shoot hydra missiles on me continuously till i fall of the bike and on the lower roof  itself ...still he dint stop and his continuous hydra blasts made tremors that pushed me off the top of building . DEATH !!
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: unfortunately, i recorded this moment but due to some problem my recorder missed the main part(IDK why )..but [thug]Karam was with me as a witness.

Here is the only part of video that saved on my PC ..this is immediately After my death as presi..as you can see i confirmed with Karam(i wasn't clear first), You can see Karam writing on mainchat "teamkilling" ...in later part of video you can see him spawnkilling .

« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 05:56:55 pm by Bully »

Offline [ThuG]ZORO

• Score: Unknown
Re: [GSW]Contigos teamshooting/Teamkilling/Spawnkilling
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 11:22:37 am »
YES. He killed us both with hydra blasts  >:(

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
Re: [GSW]Contigos teamshooting/Teamkilling/Spawnkilling
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 05:00:25 pm »
As there is no evidence of the defendant having committed the offences, he will only be reminded of the rules.

Thanks for reporting.