Author Topic: Altus Locking Topics which still active (Why?)  (Read 1377 times)

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Altus Locking Topics which still active (Why?)
« on: June 15, 2020, 07:17:08 pm »
• Players' name: Altus_Demens or whoever locked that topic.
• Date it occurred: Today
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):
Why did he lock the topic while many people has something to say there?
Why topic locked with the text with: "Sorry, guys, but this is over. You came the day after the fair."
While there is many questions still didn't get the right answer, Why topic just locked?
Why the whole community still after the person should get punishment and Altus trying to cover Mia's ass?

I know Altus must be asked some higher admins to lock that topic, but me & whole PTP community have a right to answer on that topic. UNLOCK IT. We have something to solve if you want to be fair and equal! Since Mia kept it secret for over a YEAR LONG just making Jonne fool and asking it by "skin changer" mod. We have a right to talk there and we need justice.

You can't just lock the topic and let it be forgetten by whole community. Unlock there admins.. Don't let Altus handle those topics, because it just looking super worse.

• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=6237.msg55661#msg55661

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
Re: Altus Locking Topics which still active (Why?)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 08:26:09 pm »
The topic was locked by Altus upon my approval. I consider that the main purpose of the topic had been served, with the highly disputed mod being disallowed. At one point, five topics were opened in the forums at the same time to discuss this single issue, so there was plenty of space to voice your opinion on the subject. As for the questions pointed towards Altus and Mia - they are mostly requests for them to admit their apparent "guilt" and apologize, outright ignoring the facts laid out in Jonne's post. I don't see any constructive discussion arising from repeated questions and statements that directly "retcon" Jonne's statement.

However, after a brief consultation with other level 5's, I've decided to reopen the topic. If you feel like you have any concrete and non-personal questions to pose, then go ahead. Otherwise, I don't see the point in discussions that weren't meant to be resolved from the start.

If you have any more questions regarding the topic of this report, you can message me privately in forums or Discord.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 08:28:40 pm by Nikola »