Author Topic: Class system  (Read 4843 times)

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: Class system
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2020, 09:33:15 am »
Singh is just trying to say a right thing
Yes add the scoring system for security class.
Make the security class be achieved.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Mahin

• Score: 63
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2020, 05:27:21 pm »
My suggestion is to add ranking system for the police and swat class.After reaching a certain rank through killing they'll be able to choose security class.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2020, 06:44:46 pm »
My suggestion is to add ranking system for the police and swat class.After reaching a certain rank through killing they'll be able to choose security class.
This is cool but Singh's idea is more accurate to the point.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2020, 01:58:48 pm »
Thank God there's actually some people that agree about these changes that should take place. And I think that terrorists sometimes think it's unfair that they gotta chase after armor and waste time when the security has it on spawn.
So,we could add another terrorist class that would spawn with armor or make the current one spawn with armor from now on and put limit onto it while making a weaker terrorist class that the newbies would be able to choose,so that not only the defending side has multiple classes.
Let's roll

Offline Singh

• Score: 93383
  • Unban kardo!
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2020, 02:39:02 pm »
Thank God there's actually some people that agree about these changes that should take place. And I think that terrorists sometimes think it's unfair that they gotta chase after armor and waste time when the security has it on spawn.
So,we could add another terrorist class that would spawn with armor or make the current one spawn with armor from now on and put limit onto it while making a weaker terrorist class that the newbies would be able to choose,so that not only the defending side has multiple classes.

I agree +1
Unban krdo

Offline Mahin

• Score: 63
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2020, 03:18:10 pm »

I agree +1
Me too +1
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 03:40:02 pm by Mahin »