Author Topic: [Unbanned][DPz]TurnBuLL  (Read 3127 times)

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
[Unbanned][DPz]TurnBuLL
« on: June 03, 2017, 05:37:25 pm »
• In-game name - [DPz]TurnBuLL
• Your IP address - Will pm you if u need.
• The date you were banned - today
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - I guess its with Altus_Demens and Mia, I was cop in west venturas map yesterday protecting presi and took too him to "large ship" ..then there mia and altus came there and killed the presi .. i fell off in water due to a jump bug. So after they killed presi ..i was waiting them to kill me while i was in water ...but there was possibly no way to kill me as they were on ship and me besides ship in water..  so i asked them on mainchat "Hey r u guys going to kill me or should i wait more here ? (check mainchatlogs if needed) then after waiting more for awhile i reclass since there was no use of waiting more there . So its not a matter of death evade if u see. LOL

one of my friend told me to have extra care ..since admins got logs of everything so plzz do check

AND 1 more thing  - altus_demens u already warned me on vip chat right for that "possible death evasion" yesterday only and i already told u there everything there ? now today you asked me "hey r u Ashkay ? right ?  " [demens] - now i will give u a ban!! ban !!  Since u  got earlier an death evade ban backin time i am sure this will probably make you ban for more ha !ha ! even longer ha ! ha ! ha

and if u guys think that i purposely fell into water just to cook up all that things u have logs ..i guess u could check player positions .. when ,where and who is at what place .
i fell off in water before they arrived at ship lol

And Altus_Demens i better know all the rules and try to follow all but i dont know why u guys "find reasons to ban", OFc i would not invite bans for a single death evade (LOGIC says that)

even if u think i intentionally "death evaded" and that i am bad bad stats whore, just give me appropriate punishment and mention  my unban date pls .
Thanks
TurnBuLL

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 08:31:53 pm by Uthar_Smith »

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: [DPz]TurnBuLL
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 06:51:06 pm »
It's sad to hear you misinterpreted the rule, but it's your responsibility. Saying "Hey r u guys going to kill me or should i wait more here ?" without getting an answer doesn't mean you are "safe" from committing death evasion. They were obviously coming for you but you decided to reclass nonetheless.

Considering your past with death evading and PTP history, you will be unbanned on August 3th.

About Altus' warning: The duties of moderators are limited to hackers and thus any warnings made regarding rule breaks are mere player warnings and should not be considered as legitimate staff warnings.

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
Re: [Pending: 3 Aug][DPz]TurnBuLL
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 08:57:56 am »
It's sad to hear you misinterpreted the rule
No death evasion by any means or ways
- By /sync, /dance, pausing, quitting or using those commands to help yourself get up after falling
I hope you have clearly understood the scenario and if not I request you to check logs for what exactly happened. As i mentioned earlier, I fell down from ship before they even encountered me. I didn't jump off intentionally just to get a 2 month ban afterwards.

Here is a video i shot to show you my position, pls check and tell me how could they have killed me?

It is clear that they couldn't have killed me from the ship. They would have to go get a boat or something. So logically, there was no 'death' to evade. The only thing i could have done was to wait for them to leave the big ship which they refused to do clearly. There was no one else left on big ship so obv they were just waiting there and wasting our time. So yea i did reclassed because i can't wait my whole life for two terros to kill me which they couldn't have done in any way. It was just a waste of time. My only fault was that i didn't wait enough for them leave the ship so that i could leave or reclass.

Saying "Hey r u guys going to kill me or should i wait more here ?" without getting an answer doesn't mean you are "safe" from committing death evasion. They were obviously coming for you but you decided to re class nonetheless.
I said that just to make them know that they are wasting our time there and doing nothing. i know it doesn't makes me "safe " to death evade, but again, the logic is that there wasn't really any death to evade.

Considering your past with death evading and PTP history, you will be unbanned on August 3th.
Khali has banned me for death evading and i obviously know it is not wise to do it again. i wasn't even a registered player but got banned for 1 month for death evading. And there is this guy who have been hacking since months and gets 21 days ban. How fair is that?

But seriously a 2 months ban for a death evade case that was not logically a death evade ? I don't understand how is this not a form of death evade but my case was?

I already learnt my lesson pretty well and I am still expecting a shorter punishment.
Looking forward a higher level admin to reply here.
Thanks
TurnBuLL
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 09:58:11 am by TurnBuLL »

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 03:18:33 pm »
You learnt your lesson pretty well but you still deny having death evaded? Doesn't seem very logical..
I'm not discussing your case any further here because you're focussing on things that are completely irrelevant. The point is that they were coming to kill you and you reclassed to avoid that.

About your punishment; This is your second ban for death evasion on Plan B after having been permanently banned on PTP. I understand you're not happy with a 2 month ban but you've had your chances.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 03:24:27 pm by Uthar_Smith »

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 08:31:42 pm »
Unbanned.