Author Topic: My Worst Problem  (Read 4319 times)

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
My Worst Problem
« on: February 22, 2019, 10:51:59 am »
Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone of you could help me from my problem when I'm playing GTA Samp.

PROBLEM:
Everytime I reclass all the time, my gta started to hanging like if I type "/rc t", my gta will hang and I waited for 10-15 mins to reclass but it seems that I can't fix it. Everytime I type like /timestamp, /stats, /track, and other cmds and if I want to talk with somebody at the game, it's still the same problem too and yes, I'd reinstall my GTA game and I removed some mods like CLEO and others. But it's still the same problem and I reinstalled my GTA 3 times now so can anyone of you help me?  :'(

P.S : I'm tired of reinstalling the game all the time.  >:(

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 148392
Re: My Worst Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 11:42:18 am »
Any other application freezing too?

Offline Kelik

• Mod
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 11:48:05 am »
Any other application freezing too?
I tried my GTA SA (SP) and not even 3 mins had passed it stopped working.

Offline Scott_

• Mod
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 12:13:07 pm »
Try other application as well, if same thing happens so consult from your computer maintenance men, last year same thing happened with me even worse, getting freeze in 2mins videos, so i consulted my computer maintenance men and problem was motherboard.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 02:50:02 pm »
Hi Nemesis I have a fix for u follow these steps as follows:
Step 1: Goto gta sa and samp properties.

Step 2: Goto compatibility bar.

Step 3: Now tick the statement that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"

Step 4: Beneath it you'll find Several Windows now choose Window XP (Service Pack 3)
and dont choose ur current window choose Window XP (service pack 3) cuz it is accessesd at 1st.
I hope it(this) fixes everything (ur problem).  :-* 8) ;D :D ;) :) ::)
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 05:44:36 pm »
It has nothing to do with compatibility mode while playing. If it was, it would crash while starting SAMP.
Try looking for CLEO and GTA SA leftovers, they may cause your GTA SA crashing. Download program which track leftovers and delete them all. Make sure to remove your whole game before doing that. Install game and try again.

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 09:35:13 pm »
Get a better PC
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 10:26:20 pm »
Just thought of this: try using CCleaner to clean the registry and anything else you want to clean after you uninstall SA:MP/GTA. Some things might be remaining there in between installs. Then try reinstalling.

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2019, 11:30:24 pm »
If it it saying cannot install whatever because it is located at a different point, restart your pc and uninstall the items.. that helped me

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2019, 12:58:39 am »
Pretty sure it's a Windows bug, it happened more on Windows 8.1 than it has happened on Windows 10. The best way to get out of it is to have the 'Always on top' option ticked in Task Manager's options so you can just close SAMP and load back in.

Offline Kelik

• Mod
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2019, 02:26:17 am »
Just thought of this: try using CCleaner to clean the registry and anything else you want to clean after you uninstall SA:MP/GTA. Some things might be remaining there in between installs. Then try reinstalling.
I'd uninstall my game again like you told me and I'm done installing and using CCleaner and there are 135 issues and I clicked 'Fix All Issues'. After that, I'd reinstall my game but still the same problem.  :(

Pretty sure it's a Windows bug, it happened more on Windows 8.1 than it has happened on Windows 10. The best way to get out of it is to have the 'Always on top' option ticked in Task Manager's options so you can just close SAMP and load back in.
I'd done that too, I'd open Task Manager and pressed 'Always On Top' from the Options Menu but same like before too and I'm currently using is just like this:

But with i7-2640M CPU @ 2.80 GHz  2.80 GHz and has 8.00 GB (7.88 GB Usable)
My Manufacturer is DELL and the laptop's ratings is '5.9 Windows Experience Index'

Hi Nemesis I have a fix for u follow these steps as follows:
Step 1: Goto gta sa and samp properties.

Step 2: Goto compatibility bar.

Step 3: Now tick the statement that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"

Step 4: Beneath it you'll find Several Windows now choose Window XP (Service Pack 3)
and dont choose ur current window choose Window XP (service pack 3) cuz it is accessesd at 1st.
I hope it(this) fixes everything (ur problem).  :-* 8) ;D :D ;) :) ::)
Thanks but it's still the problem and it's worse than before.

It has nothing to do with compatibility mode while playing. If it was, it would crash while starting SAMP.
Try looking for CLEO and GTA SA leftovers, they may cause your GTA SA crashing. Download program which track leftovers and delete them all. Make sure to remove your whole game before doing that. Install game and try again.
I used CCleaner to track some of CLEO and GTA SA leftovers, it has 135 issues in and I clicked 'Fixed All Issues'  and I used CCleaner after I uninstall my game. Still the same problem when I reinstall the game.

If it it saying cannot install whatever because it is located at a different point, restart your pc and uninstall the items.. that helped me
Tried that at first but still same.

Get a better PC
Not helping and W7 is good for me asf.

Try other application as well, if same thing happens so consult from your computer maintenance men, last year same thing happened with me even worse, getting freeze in 2mins videos, so i consulted my computer maintenance men and problem was motherboard.
How am I going to fix this laptop? It's a gift from my Aunt and Uncle from Boston, America. How am I suppose to fix this without the maintenance men here at PH?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 02:50:52 am by Nemesis »

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2019, 03:31:15 am »
Get a 100% fresh copy of GTA SA. Install SA-MP on it. Then install SA-MP Addon on it.

Fixes most of the problems.
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2019, 08:11:13 pm »
Delete whole game. Delete registry leftovers. Delete everything related to GTA SA and install it again. It's the only solution.

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2019, 06:25:51 am »
Delete your GTA San Andreas User File at Document window and  delete your GTA SA game and install a fresh copy of San Andreas I have also got the same problem a year ago this worked for me try for yours

Offline Scott_

• Mod
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2019, 06:43:03 am »
How old is your laptop?