Author Topic: Unable to connect  (Read 3295 times)

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Unable to connect
« on: September 02, 2020, 05:03:49 pm »
i cant join server it says unable to connect.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 07:55:20 pm by Mia »
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: u1t43_1nstinct
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 05:14:31 pm »
I don't think you're banned. That sounds like an error of your game.

This topic might help: https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=592162
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 06:05:17 pm »
I don't use windows 10. I re-intalled both game and multiplayer game , did no good.

I was playing peacefully while an electric issue from my home turned off all lights and fans and stuff.

when it was fixed I tried to join the game and I first was said unable to connect after restarting my router it said im banned  so cant connect "You're banned from the server". I tried again 3 mins ago , same shit.

These problems happen to me alot as i use different internets ( i have 3, but i only own 1) to some time join.

But this time their fix isn't working. I think nothing's gonna owrokr, im reinstalling game again and restarting router again.

This is my story , wiwilll be glad if you figure something out an d help me4.

Sorry for  ba d typing my hands are freezing , it rained like hell.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 07:54:39 pm »
I'm afraid I have no idea how to fix it. Since this isn't a ban appeal, I'm moving it to General Discussion. Let's see if someone can help you.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
Re: Unable to connect
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 08:27:37 pm »
Try running GTA sa singleplayer with 'xp sp3' compatibility. If you are running windows 7 , this compatibility issue is common .

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2020, 08:35:17 pm »
Install Sampaddon
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2020, 10:29:42 pm »
It seems like you're not even making a connection to the server. Do you have the same problem with other servers/games or just PTP?

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2020, 06:06:22 am »
I'm afraid I have no idea how to fix it. Since this isn't a ban appeal, I'm moving it to General Discussion. Let's see if someone can help you.

thank you.

Try running GTA sa singleplayer with 'xp sp3' compatibility. If you are running windows 7 , this compatibility issue is common .
i tried all compatibles or whatever they called , im running win 8.1.

except for vista it always messes up my pc.

Install Sampaddon
i will try later.

It seems like you're not even making a connection to the server. Do you have the same problem with other servers/games or just PTP?
when i click on connect i go to loading screen then to ls beach side screen and it says "unable to connect to the server." some rare times it say "connection closed" , no only PTP and cops n rovvbers other servers are fine.

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2020, 06:27:06 am »
UPdate

I thought it was rain that had done this all by issuing the internet and ISPs.

but I realized yesterday i had installed some internet modifications some bandwidth logs and some extra scripts, i deleted them. and it didn't work but i realized i had to factory reset the router in order to apply the changed so i did it and im able to connect now.

so this is the soultion for this problem , if it happens to anyone make sure your installed scripts arent messing around with your internet and if you haven't installed them , just factory reset the internet by aa pin or needle.a
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 06:28:37 am by cobby »