Author Topic: Remove fast skin !!!  (Read 37333 times)

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
Re: Remove fast skin !!!
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2016, 02:52:52 pm »
PS.: To the people saying the next step is to remove sniper and chainsaw: ???. This suggestion is about blocking 9 skins out of nearly 309. I guess you're smart enough to see it's a slight change compared to removal of 2 vips weapons out of 3 (including katana). If such a slight change is already a lost cause, you can tell what a larger and more controversial change would be. Also, exaggerating arguments to absurd is a fallacy and it's simply wrong.

It's a perfectly possible future. No one was complaining about fast skins when people started to use them back on old PTP. Now, a year or two after that some people feel that it gives too much advantage to VIPs. So, what's stopping someone (or multiple people) from trying to get sniper removed in near future, because it's OP? (Sniper is more OP than the fast skin, to be perfectly honest)
Like I said, any player experienced enough in TDM and DM modes can easily hold his/her own against fast skins.

Also, exaggerating arguments to absurd is a fallacy and it's simply wrong

... What...?

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2016, 04:00:02 pm »
It's a perfectly possible future. No one was complaining about fast skins when people started to use them back on old PTP. Now, a year or two after that some people feel that it gives too much advantage to VIPs. So, what's stopping someone (or multiple people) from trying to get sniper removed in near future, because it's OP? (Sniper is more OP than the fast skin, to be perfectly honest)
Like I said, any player experienced enough in TDM and DM modes can easily hold his/her own against fast skins.

Well, I'm not going to spend too much time discussing this, since it's rather subjective. I never said I support fast skin removal because they are overpowered. Actually they just give a slight advantage. I support it because I think it's unfair to be at disadvantage just because you decide to use a female skin, a skin in swimming trunks with a sexy six-pack that says Stay away from the producto or any other you like.

... What...?

Quick off-topic. For example: You and I share our flat. We're discussing whether we should adopt a dog or not. You want the dog, I don't. So I say: "Yes, let's adopt the dog and then a wolf, a bear cub, a walrus and even an elephant maybe, huh?". That would be such a dirty argument, because I would be twisting and exaggerating your argument so it sounds absurd and it's easier to attack. More info: Straw man.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2016, 08:11:26 pm »
Are you guys even serious on removal of sniper ?
I am sure none of them will happen, do you think it's right to remove a vip feature just because you can't deal with it ? And now the snipet too ? Lol

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline TreePuncher

• VIP
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2016, 09:43:28 pm »
I am sure none of them will happen, do you think it's right to remove a vip feature just because you can't deal with it ? And now the snipet too ? Lol
Nobody is serious about the removal of the sniper.
We are just saying that if they think those skins are OP, and they should be removed, then maybe someone will also suggest to remove the sniper, because it sure does give you some advantages.

Another normal day at Hueland.

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2016, 12:15:06 am »
We are just saying that if they think those skins are OP, and they should be removed, then maybe someone will also suggest to remove the sniper, because it sure does give you some advantages.

The vip should give advantage, ofc, to make it even attraktive. But i guess i m the only one who think, fast skin gives to much advantage..
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 09:30:40 am by Stulens »

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2016, 06:39:41 am »
Can't even believe this topic went up to 6 pages.

EDIT: Ahh I know, just 10-20% of the replies were actually about the topic itself, others are for, I don't know, poetry? For what? Lmao
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 06:41:51 am by Storm »

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2016, 06:48:48 am »

The vip should give advantage, ofc, to make it even attraktive. But i guess i m the only one who think, fast skin gives very to much advantage..

I don't wanna involve in your personal conflicts but I think that's because you struggle to handle it. Indeed it gives an advantage, but it's not that much. Actually, the sniper in the hands of a player who knows to use it can be more dangerous / overpowered than fast skins. And to be honest I struggle myself too against players with fast skins (at least with normal skin lol) but I have never complained about it just because it gives an advantage, like rest of the vip features don't give any lol. After all people have paid/will be paying for those features and I don't think that would be good to remove what we have right now.

By the way, if those skins wouldn't ever existed in PTP/Plan B and somebody would come up with the idea of adding them, I would be one of the players who stands against the most lol

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2016, 02:38:27 pm »
Fast skins won't be removed for VIPs to pick, because of the simple reason it's part of the VIP package, people might have paid (in part) because they wanted to use fast skins, so we can't just take away a feature that was promised to them and that they've paid for. Even if it wasn't explicitly said so on the donation page, I've seen replies from VIPs that tell me they bought VIP (in part) to be able to use fast skins.

What we can do though, is making fast skins available for the non-VIPs as well, as part of /cskin for example, but I'll leave that up for discussion.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2016, 11:32:20 am »
What we can do though, is making fast skins available for the non-VIPs as well, as part of /cskin for example, but I'll leave that up for discussion.
Only if for civillians class. The Truth's skin would fit well.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2017, 11:42:05 pm »

Cmon what's the difference if u put fast skins for civilians, there is no advantage (correct me if I m wrong) so if we are going to add fast skins , make it for cops and terror only.

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2017, 03:11:21 am »
why only for civillians?

Cmon what's the difference if u put fast skins for civilians, there is no advantage (correct me if I m wrong) so if we are going to add fast skins , make it for cops and terror only.
it has advantage i guess, when you shoot deagle and you spam spacebar? The player will surely dodge the bullet?
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Rev

• VIP
Re: [To be added]Remove fast skin !!!
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2017, 01:47:57 pm »
Fuck no. How would I ever kill someone again?

EDIT: Just give one "fast skin" to every class and that'd be enough.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 01:51:01 pm by Rev »

Offline Santa Claus is coming to town

• VIP
  • Professional tea drinker & shit stirrer
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2017, 07:30:46 pm »
[To be added]Remove fast skin

That tag means that it is going to be added or what?!
I thought Jonne had replied below that it would not be fair to remove fast skins since it was included when people bought their VIPs and possibly for that specific reason...
Thanks Obama.

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2017, 07:45:16 pm »
Fast skins won't be removed. The thing that might be added is fast skins for non-VIPs too, but that's currently open for discussion

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2017, 08:30:11 pm »
The thing that might be added is fast skins for non-VIPs too
Bullshit. They aint paid nothing, no fastskins for them.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.