Author Topic: [Unbanned]Marvo  (Read 1813 times)

Offline marvo

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]Marvo
« on: June 01, 2020, 07:56:37 pm »
• In-game name - marvo
• The date you were banned - yesterday, may 31st, around 9:30 pm cst,
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - I was playing on this server with my brother, We were having a good time, And in a attempt to be funny, I pressed all the keys on my keyboard, (Which was a terrible idea, Not even funny at all.) And i pressed F7, And found out that i had Zolika1351's Native Trainer installed, I was messing around with it earlier when i was playing gta sa single player, And i forgot to uninstall it, So i decided to take a quick look in the menu, I found mega sprint, And i showed it to my brother, Who laughed at it for a bit, Until i was banned by the anticheat, This was my first day on the server, I had only played on it for like a hour, And i wasn't using the trainer to my advantage, Only to make a quick joke to my brother, I'm very sorry for what i did, I promise this won't happen again, I made sure to uninstall the trainer after that, I hope this will be resolved soon, Thank for your time, And have a good one, ~Marvo.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 04:17:38 pm by Hauntzz »

Offline Haunter

• VIP
  • Score: 65001
Re: marvo's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 08:21:23 pm »
You will be unbanned on the 1st of July 2020.

Make sure all the cheats have been removed and please, do not attempt to ban evade, as that will only extend the duration of your ban.

Offline Haunter

• VIP
  • Score: 65001
Re: [Pending: 01/07/2020]Marvo
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 04:17:03 pm »
Once again, make sure all the cheats have been removed before connecting to the server.

Unbanned.