Author Topic: soT.Walker  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Walker

• Score: Unknown
soT.Walker
« on: June 04, 2020, 12:57:43 am »
In-game name - soT.Walker
• The date you were banned - 06/06/2020
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - "My brother used hacks and made us ban. I never used hacks and i don't even have cleo, the first time i got banned is today for "trying to play in banned account" that was my first ban in the past i have never been banned for any hacks" (Ban appeal of my lil bro)

I told it to Cobra and explain him on Instagram that this guy was using hacks and I won’t play unless they ban him. I didn’t want to be banned for no reason. Suley and Me are not using hacks and had never been banned but because of one we all are banned. I PMed Jonne to whitename our Username but dunno if he saw my message. I sent all the proof to Cobra on Instagram. I told him I won’t apply for a ban appeal but because of my little bro Suley I will try. Thanks

He is using VPN and still ban evading, all proof sent to Cobra.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 01:13:45 am by Quido, Reason: Merged two posts »

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
Re: soT.Walker
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 06:30:43 pm »
Wait for Hauntzz or a Head Admin (Jonne, Quido, Nikola) to handle your appeal and do not join the game. Keep in mind that any evasion made with your connection data, be it your brother, grandmother or hamster, will be considered as your evasion. Also, COBRA is currently not a Plan B Staff member, so if you have any proofs, I suggest you to send them to the admins responsible for your case.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: soT.Walker
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 09:39:33 pm »
You're unbanned, you should be able to play again, but only with the "soT.Walker" account.