Author Topic: [Unbanned]Samp_GTAV_Better  (Read 1606 times)

Offline SAMP_GtaV

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]Samp_GTAV_Better
« on: June 19, 2020, 03:02:58 pm »
In-game name - Samp_GtaV
• The date you were banned - No Idea
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - https://i.imgur.com/gQMwS6I.png
Check this picture. It's been a year when I connected again which literally proves that I have served my punishment well. Please any senior admin look into this. I tried many times to connect to your server but I always failed, all these accounts are of me "TRYING TO JOIN ONLY" but when I joined, it used to show me that u have been range banned from this server. Please give me one last chance, I never played at your server since the day I got banned, all these accounts were of me trying to ban evade for which I am really very sorry.
I never played here so why are you considering these accounts as "BAN EVADING"?. Furthermore, some servers unban players at the end of the year. I joined in 2020 March thinking that I might have got unbanned but I wasn't and that is why I made an unban appeal. I was very confident as I knew that I will get unbanned because I haven't played this server since a long time.  @Jonne please look into this bro. You will understand better.

CHECK DIFFERENCE OF CONNECTING B/W LACHUULAS AND LOUISSS2

EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! SAME IS MY CASE!

« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 04:38:14 pm by Skittles »

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 04:37:03 pm »
Yes, the precedent you refer to is a premise in favour of removing the range ban.

Do not teamblock again.

You are unbanned.