General > General Discussion

Discussion about the rules

(1/2) > >>

Altus_Demens:
First, I suggest to add (or, better to say, to commit in writing) the following rule:

--- Quote ---• No cooperation between opposing teams
- You cannot anyhow help terrorists if you are police/swat/security and vice versa, even if there are your friends among your opponents. Do not intentionally make any obstacles to your teammates while they are fighting. Do not leak any sort of tactical information from your teamchat.

--- End quote ---

Second, I think it is time to create a complete and correct version of the rules, so there would be no misunderstanding or confusion. What we have now cannot be considered "rules". It is just a set of statements, and ideally it should be used only as 'tl;dr' list. The complete rules must contain at least precise definitions of punishable deeds and punishments; it must be stated explicitly what awaits a rulebreaker, including relapse cases. I clearly understand that it can't be done immediately, but you can count on my help if we decide that the updated rules are needed.

I'm looking forward to see the opinions and different point of views, especially about the second suggestion. :)

TreePuncher:

--- Quote from: Altus_Demens on October 24, 2016, 03:46:27 am ---First, I suggest to add (or, better to say, to commit in writing) the following rule:

- You cannot anyhow help terrorists if you are police/swat/security and vice versa, even if there are your friends among your opponents. Do not intentionally make any obstacles to your teammates while they are fighting. Do not leak any sort of tactical information from your teamchat.

--- End quote ---

Second, I think it is time to create a complete and correct version of the rules, so there would be no misunderstanding or confusion. What we have now cannot be considered "rules". It is just a set of statements, and ideally it should be used only as 'tl;dr' list. The complete rules must contain at least precise definitions of punishable deeds and punishments; it must be stated explicitly what awaits a rulebreaker, including relapse cases. I clearly understand that it can't be done immediately, but you can count on my help if we decide that the updated rules are needed.

I'm looking forward to see the opinions and different point of views, especially about the second suggestion. :)

--- End quote ---
I guess that rule already exists under a different description.
However, I always thought that the concept of having spies during gameplay was actually a cool thing (though limited, ofc.). It seems more real since corruption is always present somewhere, and it adds a little more of a challenge as you have to filter out who you trust and who might be a potential spy.
But that's just my opinion, and it totally goes against your duty, so don't really do it...

Mark[KTP]:

--- Quote from: Altus_Demens on October 24, 2016, 03:46:27 am ---First, I suggest to add (or, better to say, to commit in writing) the following rule:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Totally agree with 1 point.
About the 2 I don't think it happen very often.

Spectre:
Yeah, we shouldn't be too punishing towards guys who leak info about where President is atm, like TP said it's kind of part of the gameplay. But yes, there should be no cooperation between Police and Terrorists, for example. I thought that rule was already there

Jonne:
We do punish for it already, under the 'no teamshooting' rule. I'll expand that a bit to include this as well. I already made it so you can't the vehicle of an opposing team member as passenger, since we had some trouble with that in the past. The most obvious I can think of now, in terms of helping the opposing team, is for example chainsawing or spraying someone of your own team, so the other team can kill him. If it's very obvious they're trying to help the other team, they will be punished.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version