General > General Discussion

Epic Staff

(1/28) > >>

Hito:
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=6232.0
So this mod is a visual mod only to the user but it will shows to other players like a fuckin Fast skin and you fucking cunts allow that ?? Are you Fucking kiddin me ?it wont be a problem since she can access to fast skins ?? Are you fuckin dumb ?? Guys this is a cheat i can make skins like ID 230 and 137 runs like fast skin bruhh

Arabiane:
i was about to creat a topic about this,i really don't fucking undrestand those peoples anymore too.
in one way they talk about disagreement of things giving adventage to players,in other way they use something that change playing skin to a fast skin with the dimension of a litle girl wich is hard to attack from your side and vieu of things.
i'm going crazy bb.

Hito:

--- Quote from: Arabiane on June 10, 2020, 01:05:22 am ---i was about to creat a topic about this,i really don't fucking undrestand those peoples anymore too.
in one way they talk about disagreement of things giving adventage to players,in other way they use something that change playing skin to a fast skin with the dimension of a litle girl wich is hard to attack from your side and vieu of things.
i'm going crazy bb.

--- End quote ---
Dude for real Ive seen Carg warn people about not using "trees without leaves" mod, you know what ? Im gonna fuckin use it also aimbot is not a cheat it helps player to aim
Fuck you all

Tochy:
I agree with this
why doesnt she use fast skin, instead of the 'fastped.cs' cheat, this mod gives advantage, because other players will just deal with it as a normal skin. majority know how normal and fast skins work

bad move, jonne

Menace:
I love how they replied to this topic. Protecting thier staff members and jonne simping fucking hard
If it were a regular he was getting banned for sure

This is an advantage since all the fast skins are larger than the regular skins which would be hard to hit

Time for me to install some illegal mods now ;D
I hope I get grace for it as well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version