General > General Discussion

Races

(1/4) > >>

Jonne:
Hi everyone,

One of the things that isn't finished yet, is the races. The system behind it is done, and stats were added to the webpanel, it's just lacking actual tracks for now. So, if you have an idea for a race, please post it here. The system supports both land races and air races.

Here's how you can suggest race ideas. You'll make a map with dots on it, representing the checkpoints, start and finish. Just copy the map from that link, paste it into paint, place the dots, then save it and upload it to imgur or any other image hosting websites. You can use the following format to suggest it on this topic:

--- Code: ---[b]Name:[/b] [Race name]
[b]Map:[/b] [Link to map]
[b]Vehicles:[/b] [Available vehicles (you can select up to 5 vehicles)]

--- End code ---

Example:

--- Quote ---Name: Test track
Map:
Vehicles: Infernus, NRG

--- End quote ---

SoLoD:
Im just wondering, if someone like an idea of a stunt-race (there will be easy stunts, nothing hard).

style!:

--- Quote from: SoLoD[PPLV] on August 01, 2016, 04:34:20 pm ---Im just wondering, if someone like an idea of a stunt-race (there will be easy stunts, nothing hard).

--- End quote ---

That's a good idea. Even hard stunts will be ok if they only give an advantage, not make impossible finishing the race.

style!:
Let me start with suggestions..

Name: A51 Dirt Race
Map:

*EDIT: just noticed I missed the checkpont #13
Vehicles: Bloodring Banger, Sanchez, Sandking

Name: WV Drift Race
Map:

Vehicles: Sultan, Jester, Bullet (it would be amazing if Sultan and Jester were customized)

Name: SF Drift Race
Map:

Vehicles: Sultan, Jester, Bullet

Name: SF Aiport Drag Race
Map:

*(yes, finish is on water)
Vehicles: Infernus, NRG

EDIT: also.. (sorry, no map)

Name: 8-Track
Map:

Vehicles: Hotring Racer, Hotring Racer A, Hotring Racer B

Name: Dirt Track
Map:

Vehicles: Sanchez

Name: Blood Bowl
Map:

* I think this can be used as oval track.

Vehicles: Bloodring Banger

style!:
EDIT: sorry I qouted instead of modify

Im going to re-use this post.

--- Quote from: style! on August 03, 2016, 12:29:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: SoLoD[PPLV] on August 01, 2016, 04:34:20 pm ---Im just wondering, if someone like an idea of a stunt-race (there will be easy stunts, nothing hard).

--- End quote ---

That's a good idea. Even hard stunts will be ok if they only give an advantage, not make impossible finishing the race.

--- End quote ---

I was thinking on this. I didn't find a good track with several stunts (yet). My idea is something like this:

Stunt can be skipped, but that is slower than do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version