General > General Discussion

Question that raises in my mind

(1/2) > >>

Deadman:
I've heard from some people that VPN is now allowed in PTP. Admins were used to kick/ban people for using VPN (I remember Fimpen doing it) so why is VPN allowed? If VPN is allowed when why something like this (https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=6267.0) is not allowed?? Doesn't VPN changes the data tracking anyway and if it changes, where are these words that willing to catch my eye?

--- Quote from: Quido on June 20, 2020, 11:03:31 pm ---As this mod sends modified data to the server and misguides players in combat (chainsaw fights, ramming people etc), it won't be allowed

--- End quote ---

It's not a mod but it does change everything so what's this hypocrisy?? Why VPN's allowed and fakeping.cs not? Both do the same thing doesn't it which is to alter the ping, internet lag and other things and most importantly: fake location.

Scott_:
Ping modification just changes your ping while your net is perfectly fine, and whereas VPN brings lag with higher ping, it won't show false ping.

Deadman:

--- Quote from: Scott_ on August 24, 2021, 12:07:48 pm ---Ping modification just changes your ping while your net is perfectly fine, and whereas VPN brings lag with higher ping, it won't show false ping.

--- End quote ---
Right but my point is, doesn't lag make it superior over others?

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔:
No it does not because as its hard for them to hit you its also hard for you to hit them

Zeta:

--- Quote from: Scott_ on August 24, 2021, 12:07:48 pm ---Ping modification just changes your ping while your net is perfectly fine, and whereas VPN brings lag with higher ping, it won't show false ping.

--- End quote ---
Yes  But not as alsways With Higher pings,Depends on ur net that Moment,Sometimes i get better Ping with VPNs!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version