General > General Discussion

No Reloading

(1/7) > >>

Ege:
I was already curious about this but didn't pay much attention until I see Natzuk's report about COBRA and now I thought I need to ask:

Is no reloading sawns allowed in gameplay? I know we're able to do that in duels but especially nowadays I've seen this bug being used too much. Mostly when the player shoots his/her sawns and leaves the opponent with low hp he/she decides to switch to MP5/M4 and kill the opponent instead of waiting for sawns to be reloaded. So I'd like to know if that bug can be used ingame or not.

NatzuK:
As i've been told and seen since last PTP to this PTP.B
In duels you have to reloads your sawns before switching weapons
Outside duels as all other weapons are allowed to switch to avoid reload
Even if sawns are bit different since you fire all 4 shots n switch

If i'm wrong then get 10 admins online 24/7 kicking everybody for switching for not reloading

Ege:

--- Quote from: NatzuK on January 13, 2017, 07:43:37 am ---As i've been told and seen since last PTP to this PTP.B

If i'm wrong then get 10 admins online 24/7 kicking everybody for switching for not reloading

--- End quote ---

Well, you must make sure you understand the rules next time... Players are able to use no-reload in duels in Plan B server, but I don't see a certain rule about reloading sawns in the gameplay which led me to create this topic.

NatzuK:

--- Quote from: Ege on January 13, 2017, 07:49:00 am ---
--- Quote from: NatzuK on January 13, 2017, 07:43:37 am ---As i've been told and seen since last PTP to this PTP.B

--- End quote ---

Well, you must make sure you understand the rules next time... Players are able to use no-reload in duels in Plan B server, but I don't see a certain rule about reloading sawns in the gameplay which led me to create this topic.

--- End quote ---
Well, i do understand the rules(There isn't any rule about it), Players have to reload their sawns in duels even if there isn't a rule that says so, Also no rule that says anything about it outside of duels...

Yash:
Well a few days back i was warned by one of the mod that u cant use 2 shots in duel also without taking permission from the opponent? I never read any such kind of a rule for duels !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version