Information > News & Updates

Update: 19 Apr

<< < (2/14) > >>

Jonne:

--- Quote from: Srex_Zangetsu on April 19, 2019, 12:30:10 pm ---At first I didn't like the update,but my opinion slightly changed.If many hax and bugs will be disabled,that is a good thing.Although,I don't like losing so much hp for even small falls,and not being able to benefit from typing /para on spawn - now I lose hp even there.Can the parachute thing be fixed?
--- End quote ---

Fall damage should still be the same as before the update (it just might display a bit differently on the health bar, as it's not as accurate). The parachute thing is a bug and will be fixed (it shouldn't matter that much though, as your health and armour gets reset when your spawn protection runs out).

--- Quote from: Srex_Zangetsu on April 19, 2019, 12:30:10 pm ---And I cannot understand why the changes have to majorly make the game different to be done.I don't agree with that.But,let's see your arguments,then.

--- End quote ---

I don't really understand what you mean by that, I think my arguments were in the first post.

LuCa:
Amazing update 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Tuco:
Great!

PS: Edit after playing 20 minutes.
Theres a huge bug with the new system: now there's friendly fire activated. The presi is being fried by other secs, who shoot his car, the friendly fire is not disabled.

Please fix it :D

cobby:
I dont like it. IDK why but somehow it takes my FPS and wtf is with nades when some dies from nades
instead of explosion icon on death list it shows a nade icon.
Also i wanna know sniper damaged reduced or increased? didnt check the whole update in-game though.  :-\

Konata Izumi:
Remove the Skinshot by Saw please it making Game buggy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version