Poll

Do you want the n-word rule to be modified a bit?

Yes
31 (88.6%)
No
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: October 14, 2016, 02:33:22 pm

Author Topic: [Added]Modify the n-word rule  (Read 8154 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Re: Modify the n-word rule
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2016, 11:21:02 pm »
What if I told you... Nobody gives a shit when they're called n*gga. And if someone does, that person is clearly a pussy and should be erased from this planet.

2016, people. Just in case you haven't realized.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2016, 12:24:22 am »
Some people do not like this word for a very valid reason to me and as long there are people who feel discriminated by it, it is foolish to utter that word. These people who attack others because of their race are the scum of our society. And it doesn't matter if it's only a game or only for fun.. This kind of fun will be saved in your heart and then outside in the real world, you will create problems unknowingly.

The only reason why I can agree that it will become allowed is, because this is the internet, there are good pages and there are bad pages. And as Quido rightly said, it will make the staff job easier..  :(

I hope my opinion could slow you down a bit before you jump into that mistake.

-WuZi
I hate to pull the culture card, but speaking as an american (with a lower-case 'a'- I'm Californian), in a country where racial sensitivity is arguably at its greatest, I don't think it's a mistake to let people call their niggas niggas. It only redefines the meaning of the word- if enough people use it in a positive way, perhaps one day people will look at it and wonder why anybody cared what color you were back then anyway. I'm a pasty-ass honky motherfucker; I'm so whitebread that my chest is blinding in bright conditions, and I just got a "'sup, nigga?" from a black guy last week. I don't usually use the word and there are a lot of people who also don't, but I don't see many people giving a shit about those who do use it in a nice way.

Its only racist and offensive when people are taught that a word is racist. Its only racist and offensive when we make a rule about the word nigga or nigger and not making the white boy thing racist. Why is a nigga racist and white ass is not? Same meaning but different words we are all bones and flesh but we were gifted different colors not by our choosing. People who think that a word can be racist please go die, we dont need people who still think as the people who lived before us and slaved each other.

People go forward not backward, making a big deal of nothing is ignorant and retarded.
I think ideally no one would give a shit about race and see it as normal people see hair color, but it is a little hard to say to a black person that they shouldn't care, considering that there are still plenty of morons who still think that they are sub-human and American police seem to use them as target practice. Black people are still being screwed in many ways- to many 'mericans they're seen as less educated, less solvent, and less responsible, regardless of how they really are. I could see how, with all that, it's kinda hard to be reminded once again that you're black- and that, for some stupid reason, it matters.

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2016, 12:08:05 am »
It's 30 - 4 now in favor of this suggestion, waiting on Jonne... :P

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 12:35:35 am »
As long as trash-talking is tolerated in general, I see no sense in keeping this old rule. +1.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2016, 02:16:25 am »
Rule has been removed.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem