Author Topic: [Added]DB duel stats  (Read 5329 times)

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
[Added]DB duel stats
« on: October 03, 2016, 01:05:58 am »
Is there a way to put the DB duel win/loss stats in the PTP User CP? Also, it would be helpful to put it in the main navigation section of the forum, so that people don't have to type the URL all the time :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 01:32:26 pm by Jonne »

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: DB duel stats
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 01:10:17 am »
It would be nice to make statistics about DB duels, but the second part is very important. I've seen regular players that didn't even know the CP existed.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 02:11:56 am »
Aksel_: 0 wins  +99loses

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 03:55:55 am »
I've seen regular players that didn't even know the CP existed.
I've noticed this too, perhaps there should be an advertisement for the CP in /stats or in the main chat. I think the CP should also be more integrated with the forums- maybe make it so you can connect the two by entering your ingame nick/pass into your forum account.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 04:01:41 am by YoMama »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 05:09:25 am »

Everyone loses and wins idc

+1
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 05:42:15 am by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 08:53:54 am »
The /stats menu needs an edit: it should be on screen menu like bestspree and topkills. When typing /stats we get a menu about hours played, vip-regular, killls and deaths and K/D ratio. Presi kills, presi survivals. Normal duels won and loses with K/D ratio and the same for db duels.

Offline Sani

• VIP
  • BEST SPREE IN PTP 151!!! :D
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 10:54:35 am »

+1
Ye but some ppl stay banned so it doesn't matter anymore xD just j/k

Anyways xD  +1

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 01:12:31 pm »
It would be nice to make statistics about DB duels, but the second part is very important. I've seen regular players that didn't even know the CP existed.

What's a CP?  ;D

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 01:23:40 pm »

+1
Ye but some ppl stay banned so it doesn't matter anymore xD just j/k

Anyways xD  +1

xD Bullshit.

What's a CP?  ;D

Control Panel I think, You can see your stats and everything from there by logging in.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2016, 02:28:55 am »
It will be added in the future, but I wanted to leave a reply regarding that link to the CP.

First of all, I want to get a proper domain for this server, for example planbserver.com (example) or something. I haven't decided on a domain name yet, so suggestions are welcome (and needed). Once we get that, I'll set up a homepage, where the latest news regarding the server will be shown, and links the the rules list in different languages, maybe a FAQ, links to the CP, the forum, IRC etc. So we can bundle all the necessary information about the server on that homepage/website.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2016, 02:40:13 pm »

First of all, I want to get a proper domain for this server, for example planbserver.com (example) or something. I haven't decided on a domain name yet, so suggestions are welcome (and needed). Once we get that, I'll set up a homepage, where the latest news regarding the server will be shown, and links the the rules list in different languages, maybe a FAQ, links to the CP, the forum, IRC etc. So we can bundle all the necessary information about the server on that homepage/website.

Create a new topic, so we can give in our suggestions. Then shortlist them and make a poll.  :) :D

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2016, 05:27:17 pm »
First of all, I want to get a proper domain for this server, for example planbserver.com (example) or something.
It's a great luck this domain name is free yet. More, .net and .org are free too and you could buy them too and put redirects. "Plan B" is kinda established name now, and I don't think it is supposed to be changed, and "planbserver" sounds nice and easy to remember.

If I was you, I'd buy it right now. At least .com.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.