Author Topic: [Unbanned]MR CUBEY  (Read 2095 times)

Offline D@xter

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]MR CUBEY
« on: June 12, 2017, 12:29:42 pm »
• In-game name - MR CUBEY
• Your IP address - [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
• The date you were banned - 6/12/2017
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - Man why I am banned? We are two brothers I am 12 years old and he's 19 years old, we only have 1 pc. D@xter was banned for jail evading but I was not playing why I am banned? Please un-ban me. That's not fair guys. Please I am just a kid let me play I promise I am MrCubey [DTP]MrCubey. I promise will D@xter will never play this game until he's unban. I promise trust me, only MrCubey will be logged in. Please help I really love this server!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 06:26:56 pm by Skittles »

Offline The iBen

• VIP
Re: HELP ME MR CUBEY
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 12:52:22 pm »
https://jonne.be/forum/index.php?topic=1716.0

From your brother's appeal, because you are one household, I'm afraid you can NOT play until your brother is unbanned.

For the mean time, I'm sure you can find something to do for three days. Hey, I'm finished for the semester and I'm on a break as well. But it doesn't mean I will be online all the time because I'm doing other things for fun as well.

Please ask me any questions if you are unsure of anything or need to clarify anything with me.

Offline The iBen

• VIP
Re: HELP ME MR CUBEY
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 12:27:56 am »
Unbanned, you are now free to play.