Author Topic: [Fixed]Some_one  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Some_one

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[Fixed]Some_one
« on: August 13, 2017, 12:33:40 pm »
In game Name- Some_one

Ip address- [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]

Date I was banned- Few days back. Sorry I don't remember the exact day I was banned.
                             It was the same day I created this account. I would have posted the appeal
                             right then and there but it said my account needed admin approval so here I
                             am a few days later clueless about the exact date.

What happened? -  I was a security that day. You know how it is when we have those hackers
                             who start flinging all the cars everywhere in a chaotic manner. The ones
                             whose id's cannot be seen. The hacker started throwing all the cars at the
                             president spawn and then started flinging me specifically with cars and I'm
                             being shoved all over and that is when I notice that I have been banned by
                             the Anti-cheat. NOT by NANIBOT. This has happened to me before at tenshi's
                             server as well. Being one of the finest drivers in PTP ( yeh), I can easily notice
                             hackers who are going well beyond the limits. I have a tendency to fuck with
                             them even more and that is when they lash out at me. That's what happened
                             once during Tenshi's reign. I got banned the exact same way when my car got
                             flung into oblivion by a hacker. Next thing I noticed that I was banned for speed

« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 06:14:34 pm by Skittles »

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
  • Score: Unknown
Re: UNBAN APPEAL- Some_one
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 02:18:37 pm »
Unbanned. Go play.

Locked.