Author Topic: [Unbanned]Imran_Khan  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Imran_Khan

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]Imran_Khan
« on: July 01, 2019, 08:59:32 pm »
• In-game name - Imran_Khan
• The date you were banned - 01/07/2019
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - So I was chasing a terrorist at the naval base in SF (I was Police) and infront of me was Lorenzo (Secuirty/my irl brother). I ran him over by mistake because the tires were poped and the admin was probably spectating me and he jailed me. It was an unfair jail. I did /bpm and I got no reply. So I rage quit and made a new account and he banned me... I was bored and I made a stupid mistake. It is my fault and I am sorry. I would appreciate if you could unban me, it's summer vacations and what better way to spend it than to play on PTP...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 04:12:07 pm by Mive »

Offline Mive

• VIP
  • Score: 51529
  • [pWn]Makaveli
Re: Imran_Khan
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 02:37:59 am »
If you want to play here, please abide by the rules listed here ---> https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=5429.0

First and foremost, you have been warned on numerous occasions about attacking your own teammates. But you still tried to follow your bad habits, therefore you were banned by me for Teamkilling/Jail evade. Besides that, you were not only banned for teamkilling, but you also took into consideration that I’ll evade and come undercover which led to your ban. I will unban you this Wednesday. (7/3/19) In the meantime, do not try joining the game because it will only make it worse for you. Keep in mind that this will be your last chance then you will receive a longer sentence.

Offline Mive

• VIP
  • Score: 51529
  • [pWn]Makaveli
Imran_Khan
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 04:11:05 pm »
Unbanned.