Author Topic: [Added]Some suggestions  (Read 9833 times)

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
Re: Some suggestions
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 08:34:20 am »
I didn't mean that if someone save a skin in any class so it will be saved for all classes. For ex- You have saved skin id 29 when you are in civilian class so you will spawn in this skin each time you choose civilian.
And same for other classes.

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2017, 10:51:22 am »
I didn't mean that if someone save a skin in any class so it will be saved for all classes. For ex- You have saved skin id 29 when you are in civilian class so you will spawn in this skin each time you choose civilian.
I'm pretty sure that's what Matt understood and this is why he rejected it. /saveskin should be kept as a VIP command.

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2017, 11:35:30 pm »
I'm pretty sure that's what Matt understood and this is why he rejected it. /saveskin should be kept as a VIP command.
Yes but i rejected it because it'll just complicate the way the command is coded.

That the Non-VIP version is unique from the VIP version of the command.....

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2017, 05:45:36 pm »
Hi.
1.) Firstly, I want to suggest a command: /nearby, to check the list of all players who are in the contact of distance 100 meter(or whatever) which starts from you.
-1. Although it might be useful in some particular situations, generally you shouldn't care about nicknames. If you want to find out who is who, come closer.

2.) Secondly, Can we have interior place of shamal only for civilians with a number of players who can go inside like:5 or more......
What for? And how does it relate to the gamemode? If you explained your idea better, I would probably change my mind. But for now -1.

3.) And the third is: A command same as /saveskin for players of LEVEL 1 to save their favorite skin( /cskin) and when they will spawn in that class each time they will spawn with the skin they saved before.
+1. Registered players can choose several skins anyways; I like the idea of simplifying it for them, since they bothered to register and thus showed some disposition towards our server. It will require some additional coding though, as they would like to choose favourite skins for each class, but it must be very easy.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • |m|
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2017, 07:15:21 pm »
Damn Altus, were you preparing all those replies for suggestions while you were away? :D

By the way:
Hi.
2.) Secondly, Can we have interior place of shamal only for civilians with a number of players who can go inside like:5 or more......
And how does it relate to the gamemode?
Didn't you give a positive vote to an NPC Train which contributes almost zero to the gamemode? :>

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2017, 07:22:25 pm »
Damn Altus, were you preparing all those replies for suggestions while you were away? :D
Nah, I prefer to reply to every topic which seems to be interesting for me when I've got proper mood and free time. :P

Didn't you give a positive vote to an NPC Train which contributes almost zero to the gamemode? :>
Well, I tried to explain why do I think trains would fit to our gamemode:
NPC-driven trains, which are circling around the whole San Andreas, and SF trams would be a nice addition to our game. They can be used for temporary (or permanent - in SF) camping, or just for fun, but they would definitely be a nice feature of our server.

But I don't see how would Shamal interior fit. Probably if Maddy explained it, I would, as I said, change my mind.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • |m|
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2017, 05:37:01 am »
Nah, I prefer to reply to every topic which seems to be interesting for me when I've got proper mood and free time. :P

Well, I tried to explain why do I think trains would fit to our gamemode:
NPC-driven trains, which are circling around the whole San Andreas, and SF trams would be a nice addition to our game. They can be used for temporary (or permanent - in SF) camping, or just for fun, but they would definitely be a nice feature of our server.

But I don't see how would Shamal interior fit. Probably if Maddy explained it, I would, as I said, change my mind.

I think Trains can be easily abused, imo we shouldn't have any NPCs/Bots in the game

Offline Nazi

• Score: Unknown
  • In this game,i will be the best.
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2017, 06:01:59 am »
Hey Everybody!  ;)

1.) Firstly, I want to suggest a command: /nearby, to check the list of all players who are in the contact of distance 100 meter(or whatever) which starts from you.

3.) And the third is: A command same as /saveskin for players of LEVEL 1 to save their favorite skin( /cskin) and when they will spawn in that class each time they will spawn with the skin they saved before.
+1
Me vs All

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2017, 03:57:42 am »
Judging by the replies, I don't think it's necessary. It won't be added.

I don't think it's a good idea to make things unnecessarily complicated, so this won't be added.

I'll probably add this in the future. It's not that much work and that way we can give registered users something extra as well.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2017, 05:37:41 am »
I'll probably add this in the future. It's not that much work and that way we can give registered users something extra as well.

It'll be good if we didn't have to keep changing the skin every time we respawn (either after getting killed, or after duels) if there is a /saveskin command for us too  ;)

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • |m|
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2017, 07:46:42 am »

It'll be good if we didn't have to keep changing the skin every time we respawn (either after getting killed, or after duels) if there is a /saveskin command for us too  ;)
This is already for you fools :>