Author Topic: [To be added]Custom Duel Without Menu  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
[To be added]Custom Duel Without Menu
« on: August 14, 2021, 08:48:33 am »
Hi,as you know Headadmins added Some area for Duels But more than 80 Present of us Cant use it aswell (cuz of Bugged Menu),So why not to Add cmd /customduel [id] [Duel area] With out opening Menu?

We can add another cmd for people who their Menu Working as well Like /mcustomduel [id] [duel area]

« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 09:43:10 pm by Quido »

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
Re: Custom duel cmds
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 09:31:08 am »
I think what you meant to say is also add the ID of the weapon you would like to duel with? So if thats what you mean +1 cause the bugged menu is really annoying
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 10:01:20 am »
What if you want to choose multiple weapons in a custom duel? ::) Will it be /customduel [player ID] [Arena] [WID] [WID] [WID]?????

I think the simple solution for this is to let the UI of the bugged customduel be fixed as it'll become easy accessible for all of us to go ahead without remembering the frakating ID's of weapons.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2021, 10:10:54 am »
I think what you meant to say is also add the ID of the weapon you would like to duel with? So if thats what you mean +1 cause the bugged menu is really annoying
No i didnt mean that but yes its a good suggestion.

What if you want to choose multiple weapons in a custom duel? ::) Will it be /customduel [player ID] [Arena] [WID] [WID] [WID]?????

as i said for  multiple weaps We can add Cmd like /mcustomduel to open menu
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 10:14:44 am by venom »

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2021, 10:21:40 am »

I think the simple solution for this is to let the UI of the bugged customduel be fixed as it'll become easy accessible for all of us to go ahead without remembering the frakating ID's of weapons.
It's not that easy to fix as you think man so how about you shut up and say +1 or -1 cause if it was so easy to fix, it would be fixed

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2021, 10:41:02 am »
Or headadmins can add weapon ids for duels!
For example if someone gonna play with uzi and deagle on warhouse map: /customduel [id] 2 28 24

/customsuel [id] [duelarea id] [weapon ids]

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2021, 05:30:39 pm »
It's not that easy to fix as you think man so how about you shut up and say +1 or -1 cause if it was so easy to fix, it would be fixed

It's easy to be fixed, it's just require time. Do us a favor and do not speak in things you completely don't understand. I wish I could help with the script itself. Happy to hear this now?

Stop being toxic in here these are merely the suggestions and criticism area

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2021, 05:35:38 pm »

It's easy to be fixed, it's just require time. Do us a favor and do not speak in things you completely don't understand. I wish I could help with the script itself. Happy to hear this now?

Stop being toxic in here these are merely the suggestions and criticism area
Jonne is aware of this problem and the staff is so i think it would be fixed by now, and you are nobody to tell anyone to stop being toxic, you a scumbag.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103402
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2021, 08:16:24 pm »

I love how this guy cannot post without adding poison to it.
Every time he posts, I get that kick in the nuts feeling. Give up s90 because you won't hear the end of it from him.

For suggestion yes good
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2022, 09:42:51 pm »
Sure.