Author Topic: Epic Staff  (Read 35553 times)

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Re: Epic Staff
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2020, 10:01:54 pm »
This is first time I see %99 of server agreed on one point.. %01 is Mia and looking like she brainwashed Jonne. No one believes it is just about "replacing skins and just being visual without affecting moving dynamics".

We can see fast turns are so smooth, gives an huge advantage against other players. Especially if we imagine they are sniping with Altus mostly.

I don't know what did happen to "No cleo" rules like we used in the Tenshi's times. It was very simple and easy to enforce rule. Now we need to know and deal each of cleos if it gives advantage or not.

I agree with all of those replies. No matter what, no any single player shouldn't be allowed to use kind of mods. I don't even want to point out it was Staff member who used kind of mod. If you want to be fair; share this mod with everyone here, make a list that which cleo mods we can use to gain advantage against others. So we can talk about "fair play". Right Mia & Altus?

Actually, Jonne is too much focused on scripting server. More than managing the server. He left staff alone, two level 5 admins trying to control on many level 4 admins. But they are not enough to control each of them really. They can't focus on what current level 4 admins doing in server. That's what I see by this issues since Mia became a staff in server. She created many issues with her tricky gameplay. This is bad, not cool.

And eachtime level 5 locking player's report on forum which was about some staff doing something tricky (I can't count how many it has been now), it just went worst now. Now they feel like they can do whatever. This is not managing the server. Avoiding from taking action on "friendly" staff member, avoiding to talk truth bcuz she is your "friend", or acting like it is "okay" just bcuz mod didn't harm you yet; doesn't mean that this server's players got sick of it already and got enough of this tricky, shameless behave against players, acting like "best" and acting like having best knowladge compared over all players in server, just making their egos high..

No thanks, I got enough of it. Being picked in current staff team is shameful thing since you see how tricky they are now. It was not like this before when we had some good level 5s like as Fimpen, Friauf, Tee_Hee (Maybe). They were very affective on selecting new mods based on their behave. That's what happens when you pick the new mods by just checking their "total online times" and forgetting about their tricky silly behaves.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2020, 10:24:56 pm »
If you want to be fair; share this mod with everyone here,

I already did. Read my last reply on this topic.

make a list that which cleo mods we can use to gain advantage against others.

There are thousands of mods for GTA SA. It's impossible to evaluate all of them and make a list. If you, or anyone, want to use a mod but you aren't sure about their legality, I'd really recommend discussing it with a head admin first, like I did.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2020, 11:03:06 pm »
I want to make a clarification, there's a misunderstanding here.

Throughout the day, some players have installed this mod called "fastped.cs". I didn't know this mod existed until Menace mentioned it when he reported me. He was wrong, this is not the mod I'm using and it has never been approved by Plan B's head administration.

As the video posted by Lance Towers shows, and as some of you checked by yourselves in-game, this mod completely eliminates the turning circle for every skin. As a result, all skins turn even faster than beta skins. For this reason, we should expect to see this mod explicitly banned soon.

I never used this. All I do is use a beta skin on my client, but a regular skin on the server. This means that, "on my screen", I'm using a beta skin and I can move accordingly, but a regular skin is synced for the rest of players. Consequently, the performance is exactly the same as what you'd see in a traditional beta skin set with /vskin.

This was approved by Jonne several months ago. I've read some replies suggesting that this approval was somehow related to admin status. Well, I wasn't even an admin when this was approved.

The only reason why I requested this is because there aren't any female beta skins. I'm not concerned about hitbox sizes. In fact, the skin I use, 192, is among the largest female skins.

To be very honest with you, I wasn't planning to share this mod. But, given that some players are using an "on steroids" version of it (which is unfair and will most likely be banned soon), I prefer to give everyone the legal, approved and fair version of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLr9YMlJIHk

Keep in mind:
  • Only VIPs can use it. If you aren't a VIP, you don't have access to beta skins, and you will be banned if you are caught using this mod to gain access to them. Undercover VIP players aren't allowed to use either, as they don't have legitimate access to beta skins when playing undercover.
  • President and vice-president can't use it. These classes don't have access to beta skins, and you will be banned if you are caught using this mod to gain access to them as president or vice-president.

I want to make a excuse, there's a misunderstanding here.

Throughout the day, some enemys have installed this mod called "fastped.cs". I already know this mod existed but Menace  he reported me. He was wrong, this is not the Cheat I'm using and it has  been approved by Mia and Altus Plan Mia's head administration.

As the video posted by Newfag shows, and as some of you  checked by yourselves in-game, this mod completely eliminates My enemys. As a result, all my  enemys cry even faster than beta Altus. For this reason, we should expect to see this mod explicitly Approved soon.

I always used it. All I do is use a Skin Cheat  on my client, with a regular skin on the server. This means that, "I m Better than you", I'm using a secret Cheat and I can, but a regular canīt. its Fair for the rest of players. Consequently, the performance is exactly the same as what you'd see in a traditional Fastped.cs set with /cheat.

This was approved by Mia and Dizzy several Decades ago. I've read some enemys suggesting that this approval was somehow related to admin status. Well,its not true I was  an mod when this was approved.

The only reason why I requested this is because there aren't any Lesbian beta skins. I'm not concerned about Bra sizes. In fact, the skin I use, 192, is among the largest Lesbian skins.

To be very honest with you, I wasn't planning to share this mod. But, given that some enemys are using an "A Better" version of it (which is unfair For me . will most likely be banned soon), I prefer to give everyone the legal, Trash and fair version of it:

https://www.Cheat.com/watch?v=tLr9YMlJIHk

Keep in mind:
Only I can use it. If you aren't a Mia, you don't have access to secret cheats, and you will be banned if you are caught using this mod to gain access to hacks. Undercover VIP players aren't allowed to use either, as they don't have legitimate access to my cheats when playing undercover.
President and vice-president can't use it. These classes don't have access to my cheats, and you will be banned if you are caught using this mod to gain access to them as president or vice-president.

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2020, 11:27:20 pm »

Throughout the day, some players have installed this mod called "fastped.cs". I didn't know this mod existed until Menace mentioned it when he reported me. He was wrong, this is not the mod I'm using and it has never been approved by Plan B's head administration.

As the video posted by Lance Towers shows, and as some of you checked by yourselves in-game, this mod completely eliminates the turning circle for every skin. As a result, all skins turn even faster than beta skins. For this reason, we should expect to see this mod explicitly banned soon.

I never used this. All I do is use a beta skin on my client, but a regular skin on the server. This means that, "on my screen", I'm using a beta skin and I can move accordingly, but a regular skin is synced for the rest of players. Consequently, the performance is exactly the same as what you'd see in a traditional beta skin set with /vskin.

This was approved by Jonne several months ago. I've read some replies suggesting that this approval was somehow related to admin status. Well, I wasn't even an admin when this was approved.

The only reason why I requested this is because there aren't any female beta skins. I'm not concerned about hitbox sizes. In fact, the skin I use, 192, is among the largest female skins.

To be very honest with you, I wasn't planning to share this mod. But, given that some players are using an "on steroids" version of it (which is unfair and will most likely be banned soon), I prefer to give everyone the legal, approved and fair version of it:

Keep in mind:
  • Only VIPs can use it. If you aren't a VIP, you don't have access to beta skins, and you will be banned if you are caught using this mod to gain access to them. Undercover VIP players aren't allowed to use either, as they don't have legitimate access to beta skins when playing undercover.
  • President and vice-president can't use it. These classes don't have access to beta skins, and you will be banned if you are caught using this mod to gain access to them as president or vice-president.

Throughout the day, some enemys have installed this mod called "fastped.cs". I already know this mod existed but Menace  he reported me. He was wrong, this is not the Cheat I'm using and it has  been approved by Mia and Altus Plan Mia's head administration.

As the video posted by Newfag shows, and as some of you  checked by yourselves in-game, this mod completely eliminates My enemys. As a result, all my  enemys cry even faster than beta Altus. For this reason, we should expect to see this mod explicitly Approved soon.

I always used it. All I do is use a Skin Cheat  on my client, with a regular skin on the server. This means that, "I m Better than you", I'm using a secret Cheat and I can, but a regular canīt. its Fair for the rest of players. Consequently, the performance is exactly the same as what you'd see in a traditional Fastped.cs set with /cheat.

This was approved by Mia and Dizzy several Decades ago. I've read some enemys suggesting that this approval was somehow related to admin status. Well,its not true I was  an mod when this was approved.

The only reason why I requested this is because there aren't any Lesbian beta skins. I'm not concerned about Bra sizes. In fact, the skin I use, 192, is among the largest Lesbian skins.

To be very honest with you, I wasn't planning to share this mod. But, given that some enemys are using an "A Better" version of it (which is unfair For me . will most likely be banned soon), I prefer to give everyone the legal, Trash and fair version of it:

Keep in mind:
Only I can use it. If you aren't a Mia, you don't have access to secret cheats, and you will be banned if you are caught using this mod to gain access to hacks. Undercover VIP players aren't allowed to use either, as they don't have legitimate access to my cheats when playing undercover.
President and vice-president can't use it. These classes don't have access to my cheats, and you will be banned if you are caught using this mod to gain access to them as president or vice-president.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 im dead
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2020, 12:25:56 am »
We get questions about mods and cleo scripts all the time, so this wasn't really an exception. We usually just check the mod, and give a simple yes or no answer. And yes, I agree, ideally, we should have a comprehensive list of all allowed mods available somewhere, so people can just check that list. But that's again another topic that we have to manage and keep up-to-date (and this usually gets forgotten about and outdated quickly).

Now, about this mod in particular (skinchanger.cs), it's mostly a visual mod (it will only change the skin on the client side), which would have the same effect of just replacing the texture. The only difference with replacing a texture, is that here you could also pick a fast skin, while appearing as another skin. At the time, given she already has access to fast skins, I didn't think it would give her any advantages over another player, so I told her it was fine to use it. Maybe a small sidenote to this, as I've seen many people claiming "admin privileges" and that "admins are allowed to hack", she asked this in August 2019, long before she was an admin. If any other player would have asked me this question, he would have gotten the same answer.

And yes, maybe I misjudged the consequences of allowing this mod, seeing the replies here. It seems that many of you don't agree on this decision, so maybe it's better to disallow this mod alltogether (especially if we'll need to set up specific rules in which cases you can and can't use it). But, let me know what you think about this here, should it be allowed or not, and then we'll make a decision on that. Also, we're not going to be punishing retroactively for this, as I gave her permission to use it in the first place. I don't think anyone would like it if I told them it's okay to use a particular mod, then 2 weeks later tell them "You know what, I changed my mind, you're banned"...

About fastped.cs, there's been a lot of misinformation about this, and people now seem to be under the impression that they're free to use it. This mod was also new to me, but judging by Lance's video, it's a lot faster than "normal" fast skins. So this would give you an advantage over other players, and we're not going to allow this. I know there's been a lot of confusion about this, so we're not going to straight up ban people who use or might have used it. When we see people using it, we'll warn them about it first, so they are aware that it's not allowed. Only if they don't remove it then, we'll move on to punishing them.

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2020, 12:44:41 am »
Honestly jonne i don't fuckin care if you misjudged, someone will have to pay.
actions must be taken

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2020, 01:11:12 am »
@Jonne, if it changes skin on client side, why doesn't it show in this video? Did she get this recording from someone else? Am i missing something?

Also, why would someone want to look all manly on her screen but appear in a girl skin to others? What kind of fantasy is that?
As someone mentioned, that female skin being used is still smaller than the smallest beta skin, why would you allow something like this  script AND NOT inform others about it? This is not about Mia or any biasness, this is more about avoiding confusion in the community, please keep the distinctions between good mods and bad mods clear by announcing them OR don't have such distinction at all.

..if slim skins are really so advantageous then they should be allowed in first place ?same goes for fast skins too. There are certain skins that are slim(compared to many) as well as fast then they shouldn't be allowed too .
Bhaiiiii, facepalm. Don't make me type again (
Small skins are not "unfair" advantage over other players, because others can use those skins as well AND it is part of the game! No scripts or bullshit involved.

This is exactly why people debate over removing fast skins from vips ... it is an unfair(kinda) advantage over non vips who can't have fast skins.

If jonne allows everyone to use this cleo than it wouldn't really be an advantage over others since they can have it too. Reread the posts and hopefully the difference will be clear to you.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 01:39:00 am by Saurabh »

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2020, 03:07:31 am »
@Jonne
we knew that you have good intentions and you are doing everything you can to improve this game .
+ we don't have the right to tell you to do anything about your administrator team .
Also all players here want just the good for this server and community.

@Mia
we don't hate you; Every player here doesn't like the bossy attitude from anyone, wich you do; you did something wrong you could simply ''apologise'' for it because you killed and had an advantage over other players for like almost a year without any player knew about this Mod.
instead you act like i don't give a fuck i have jonne's permission which is bad .
And that's what lead to the mess of this morning where everyone was testing hacks in the server when i saw Ahmed tells you '' you fucked the server Mia thanks '' and you replied ''Np xD'' ,this is not an admin atitude,try to reconsider what you are doing you are representing a team .

Anyway,about Mods ,Jonne you will just create more problems if you allow this mod; the solution for this is to disallow mods even if it gives small advantage and if anyone wanna use a Mod he should create a topic about it,so others will know and you approve it ,you can even create a section for ''Samp Mods'' so Mods topics stay there and this particularly just for mods who doesn't give an advantage .

Have a great day Fellas  .

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2020, 03:50:09 am »
We get questions about mods and cleo scripts all the time, so this wasn't really an exception. We usually just check the mod, and give a simple yes or no answer. And yes, I agree, ideally, we should have a comprehensive list of all allowed mods available somewhere, so people can just check that list. But that's again another topic that we have to manage and keep up-to-date (and this usually gets forgotten about and outdated quickly).

Now, about this mod in particular (skinchanger.cs), it's mostly a visual mod (it will only change the skin on the client side), which would have the same effect of just replacing the texture. The only difference with replacing a texture, is that here you could also pick a fast skin, while appearing as another skin. At the time, given she already has access to fast skins, I didn't think it would give her any advantages over another player, so I told her it was fine to use it. Maybe a small sidenote to this, as I've seen many people claiming "admin privileges" and that "admins are allowed to hack", she asked this in August 2019, long before she was an admin. If any other player would have asked me this question, he would have gotten the same answer.

And yes, maybe I misjudged the consequences of allowing this mod, seeing the replies here. It seems that many of you don't agree on this decision, so maybe it's better to disallow this mod alltogether (especially if we'll need to set up specific rules in which cases you can and can't use it). But, let me know what you think about this here, should it be allowed or not, and then we'll make a decision on that. Also, we're not going to be punishing retroactively for this, as I gave her permission to use it in the first place. I don't think anyone would like it if I told them it's okay to use a particular mod, then 2 weeks later tell them "You know what, I changed my mind, you're banned"...

About fastped.cs, there's been a lot of misinformation about this, and people now seem to be under the impression that they're free to use it. This mod was also new to me, but judging by Lance's video, it's a lot faster than "normal" fast skins. So this would give you an advantage over other players, and we're not going to allow this. I know there's been a lot of confusion about this, so we're not going to straight up ban people who use or might have used it. When we see people using it, we'll warn them about it first, so they are aware that it's not allowed. Only if they don't remove it then, we'll move on to punishing them.
Hmmm, I understand Jonne. When I already posted the video, I deleted the fastped.cs on my cleo folder. No worries. If you admins wanna check if somebody's using it, you can see how they move so quick when turning left and right.

If some of you guys want to have a female beta fast skin, just install a mod to replace the model of the beta skin to a female skin. It's easy rather than cheating, problem solved.

Also, I suggest that the warning is up to 3 only because it can really effect someone's gameplay. The ban time/duration is 2 months or it'll depend on you, Jonne.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 04:01:38 am by Lance_Towers »

Offline [RD]MecHaNiC

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2020, 05:16:09 am »

Keep in mind:

Keep in mind:
Epic :haha:

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2020, 07:36:49 am »
Legal Modifications
1.Weapon Textures - Changes the weapon skin, but other players won't be able to see it !
2.Weapon Sounds - Adds new sound to your weapons, but other players won't be able to hear the new sound !
3.Vehicular Sounds - New sounds for Vehicles, but other players won't be able to hear the new sound !
4.Font editing    -Edit/Change Font
5.Weapon Scroll Display editing -Weapon scroll
6.Character Textures (Clothes, skin colour, Hair colour) - Changing your character (client sided) color , skin,cloth etc but other players wont be able to detect it/affected by it.
7.Graphical edits that change the appearance of objects but not the opacity or the shape/size, they must stay solid and the same shape. (Trees, Moon, Ground, Walls, Sky, Sand, Water,bushes etc etc) - But we suggest not to use Graphical modifications.
8. Crosshair edits (As long as they don't affect the aiming of a gun and the direction in which the bullet leaves the gun. Due to sync this would make you less hittable and thus unfair.)
9.Radar editing (All this does is change the aerial view through your radar making it easier to distinguish buildings, alleyways, footways, roads etc..) To be fair you could say having this mod gives you a navigational advantage but it is better than the games standard radar and makes the game more enjoyable without changing gameplay much, therefore people should be encouraged to use it.
10.Day night cycle - You can change day night cycle , use timesync etc but you cannot change
 weather as it posses some complications .
11. Misc mods for aesthetics- Blood shower mods , neon lights , bullet hole mod , explosion mods ,
           fire texture mods , nitro color mods , car stickers /paint job mods etc etc are allowed .

Illegal Modifications
1.Skin mods that affect the size/shape of your character. This will change your hitbox making you harder to hit. This is also called ped editing which is not allowed.
2.Animation edits. These will affect the movement and speed of your character, whether they make you slower or faster they will make the game unbalanced and therefore unfair.
3.Vehicle handling. Will make your vehicle harder/easier to handle and therefore unfair
4.Vehicle models. They will always make your vehicle larger/smaller which can lead to unfair advantages in the event of using a car for cover or driving through areas you would not be able to in the standard vehicle size. (This is a popular used mod and if the model size is not that much different although still slight advantage/disadvantage could be argued the model is still legal)
5.The modification of .dat or .ipf files. These change vehicle handling, character speed, weapon damage, weapon range, weapon magazine capacity etc and lots of other changes. These all, in turn, make the game unbalanced.)
6.Graphical edits that change the opacity of walls. If you can see through walls then you can know where your enemy is while he cannot, this is unfair.
7.Modified versions of the game's original auto-aim system. With the games original auto-aim system opposing players have the advantage of being able to back-fire their aiming reticle onto themselves so they get hit with full damage and without a miss from every shot ( >:) ) removing this makes it harder for players to beat auto-aimers and is removing the game's natural aspects.
8.Weapon Models size. Dramatically increasing the size of weapons especially grenades creates an unfair advantage because a player can become easier to find or in the case of grenades which can be shot away. It will make them easier to shoot away. It will change the direction they travel and will block them and affect where they actually go due to their size. Where a grenade may have gone on the person using normal grenade size could be entirely different on the person's screen using a large grenade size because it cannot maneuver as easily.
9.Laser Mods. They give you an unfair aiming advantage and can make opposing players easier to find/notice where they may have taken you by surprise and buttfucked you quicker than usain bolt stealing a toaster.
10.FPS Limit mods. Limiting the FPS below 25 or beyond 90 (The standard on SAMP) and still having the ability to strafe while shooting will effect people's hitboxes and their sync and therefore unfair.
11.HUD Mods that add a crosshair to the screen (without having to press Aim Button) that shows where you need to aim to hit straight away without having to adjust your aim once you press Aim Button.
12.Mods that allow you to instantly shoot (where you are already aiming with a crosshair added to your HUD) without having to click the aim button. This can seriously unbalance player animations and your characters sync to the server.
13.Mods that allow you to play your game in a First Person Shooter camera style, this can also give you aiming advantages and unbalance your character's sync.  This dosent sync with the server however don't use it.
14. Using Crashes.asi is forbidden as it affects your fall damage .
15. Mods that force lags , mods that instantly changes your FPS for a short duration are forbidden.
16. Damage mods - any mods that affects the original damage system in game of any type is forbidden to use .
17. Remove objects Mods- Mods that removes common gta objects like bushes , lamp posts , trees, traffic lights etc etc (these are most common mods used by people with lower PC specs to boost up FPS .)

18. Using mods that lets you sprint faster, longer ..or resets/fasten up the sprint-tired cycle , lets you jump higher , change bodyfat percentage etc are forbidden.
Most common hacks that can deliver you instant Ban.
Wall hacks , ESP box(mod that create a red box around your enemies) , Fly hacks , No recoil , no reload,  , Sniper aimbot , enhanced sniper scope mod(gives you more zoom on sniper scope) , super-character MODs(superman , wonderwoman , harry potter etc etc) , auto c-bug , auto slidebug ,spawning objects/ weapons, aimbot , RAM hacks(ramming into players with vehicles) , Teleport hacks , God mod , money hacks , Vehicle heath hacks etc.

Beware!!
Any mods that give you unfair advantage over other players in any way may lead to a Ban . If you are unsure of any mod consult an admin before use .

i tried to categories up few legal and illegal mods for easier understanding(i used internet for reference)..i am not perfect ..i did this best up to my knowledge . Admins can make a list like this to avoid future confusion. Also this list can be updated time to time as i may have skipped few things.
thanks
(for saurabh ! chup  bey lode :D )
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 10:15:29 am by Bully »

Offline Kelik

• Mod
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2020, 08:05:28 am »

Mia, this mod should be prohibited too. Why? I'll send the video to you in PM.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:07:08 am by Lance_Towers »

Offline Aking_Bhai

• VIP
  • Score: 64983
  • Aking_Bhai™️
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2020, 08:41:35 am »
What about Addon and sprinthook? @jonne

Offline Great_Khali

• VIP
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2020, 11:12:49 am »
Now, about this mod in particular (skinchanger.cs), it's mostly a visual mod (it will only change the skin on the client side), which would have the same effect of just replacing the texture. The only difference with replacing a texture, is that here you could also pick a fast skin, while appearing as another skin. At the time, given she already has access to fast skins, I didn't think it would give her any advantages over another player

Well Not all client sided mods are safe, what if someone is fan of pikachu and wants the pikachu skin mod {in our days it was used by hackers to lower their hitbox due to smallest skin size- worked in lagshoot version}  one cannot say its just a visual client sided mod

Jonne allowed it without checking, well i can agree . but Mia knew its advantages over regulars and was selfish in using it as her secret hack being a staff member.

we used to play without cleo's , why is this generation unable to play without any of that shit  ???

I hope the server is still "Protect the President" & not "Protect The Mia"   ::)

Keep in mind:
Lol , best reply award goes to you Luca Brasi  :D
funny but there's a point here on how selfish one can get, why cannot unregistered guy use it with normal skin instead of fast ? & how will she check if someone is using it or not as it wont show up fast skin anims.

Jonne might add a script to detect this i hope & let Mia on her next mission to ruin server  :-\

Offline Kelik

• Mod
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2020, 11:55:40 am »

Mia, this mod should be prohibited too. Why? I'll send the video to you in PM.
Guys, look if you have skinchanger.cs, this'll happen.