Author Topic: Epic Staff  (Read 35562 times)

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
Re: Epic Staff
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2020, 12:43:56 pm »
I want to make a excuse, there's a misunderstanding here.

Throughout the day, some enemys have installed this mod called "fastped.cs". I already know this mod existed but Menace  he reported me. He was wrong, this is not the Cheat I'm using and it has  been approved by Mia and Altus Plan Mia's head administration.

As the video posted by Newfag shows, and as some of you  checked by yourselves in-game, this mod completely eliminates My enemys. As a result, all my  enemys cry even faster than beta Altus. For this reason, we should expect to see this mod explicitly Approved soon.

I always used it. All I do is use a Skin Cheat  on my client, with a regular skin on the server. This means that, "I m Better than you", I'm using a secret Cheat and I can, but a regular canīt. its Fair for the rest of players. Consequently, the performance is exactly the same as what you'd see in a traditional Fastped.cs set with /cheat.

This was approved by Mia and Dizzy several Decades ago. I've read some enemys suggesting that this approval was somehow related to admin status. Well,its not true I was  an mod when this was approved.

The only reason why I requested this is because there aren't any Lesbian beta skins. I'm not concerned about Bra sizes. In fact, the skin I use, 192, is among the largest Lesbian skins.

To be very honest with you, I wasn't planning to share this mod. But, given that some enemys are using an "A Better" version of it (which is unfair For me . will most likely be banned soon), I prefer to give everyone the legal, Trash and fair version of it:

https://www.Cheat.com/watch?v=tLr9YMlJIHk

Keep in mind:
Only I can use it. If you aren't a Mia, you don't have access to secret cheats, and you will be banned if you are caught using this mod to gain access to hacks. Undercover VIP players aren't allowed to use either, as they don't have legitimate access to my cheats when playing undercover.
President and vice-president can't use it. These classes don't have access to my cheats, and you will be banned if you are caught using this mod to gain access to them as president or vice-president.
Haha good point.

Yes,if this is providing an advantage over the others,since their "normal skins" can spin around like the fast ones,it should be disallowed,since it's ruining the nature of the game.I know that some skins are being patched over the others,like the Catalina skin I use,but I don't know why that happens and for what reason.
Let's roll

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2020, 01:48:03 pm »
@Bully - Most of em'€s description is super wrong.
I'm talking about the Mod List.

Please guys also shit about Addon.

Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2020, 03:21:53 pm »
@Cobby can you be more specific ? As i can update it ..as per suggestions..and admins can put it at right place . I just tried to motivate admins to make such type of list for reference .

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2020, 06:07:31 pm »
Come on, guys! What kind of bullying that?!

You should take part in a dialog, not monolog, at least to pretend to successfully troll the person you don't like. Now it looks like you argue with yourselves, mentioning Mia only in the context. I understand that your eyes are covered with hatred, but consider reading the messages of your opponents before posting.

P.S.
But it's still smaller than the smallest beta skin, therefore it still represents an unfair advantage over other players.
Admin, remove this shity mod from the allowed mods list
Logically you are right, but personally I think that the advantage it gives is negligibly small.
Unfortunately, this topic is not a place for the constructive discussion. It kinda starts here, I guess.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2020, 04:42:31 am »
Come on, guys! What kind of bullying that?!
I agree some players are going way too harsh and making this all about Mia, but maybe you could ignore them just like how you ignore Mia's secret mod(s)?   :)

How about answering some legit questions (or doubts) rather than addressing only the hate messages?

Since she hasn't replied and  you mostly likely know about her stuff, how about you start answering these doubts?
@Jonne, if it changes skin on client side, why doesn't it show in this video? Did she get this recording from someone else? Am i missing something?

Also, why would someone want to look all manly on her screen but appear in a girl skin to others? What kind of fantasy is that?
1) Toggle is quite obvious at 00:08 , but why isn't the skin change reflected on her screen (assuming it's her own recording).

2)Why can't she just /vskin to a fast skin, then use skin texture on client side to become female on her screen?
Why does she want it the other way around? I don't understand this obsession of wanting others to see you in female skin while you're using fast male skin on your screen.

3) Why does she even toggle it, specially between fights? If she thought it's all fair and "approved" why would she feel like making it less noticeable? Does keeping it always on has any downside?

Unfortunately, this topic is not a place for the constructive discussion. It kinda starts here, I guess.
I think this is the right board and topic to discuss this particular case, this particular mod and clarification from staff. This is a discussion and hence in the right board.

That topic in suggestions board is just a voting to suggest allowing or disallowing the mod.

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46597
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2020, 12:31:05 pm »
the server and staff team is fucked harddddd from the anussss

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2020, 12:34:17 pm »
the server and staff team is fucked harddddd from the anussss
from dad anus
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2020, 09:27:21 pm »
but maybe you could ignore them just like how you ignore Mia's secret mod(s)?

I don't think "ignore" is the right term to describe what Altus did:

I also used this mod

;)

Since she hasn't replied and  you mostly likely know about her stuff, how about you start answering these doubts?

Sorry, I didn't realize there were legit questions, asked in a respectful manner. I'll answer them gladly.

1) Toggle is quite obvious at 00:08 , but why isn't the skin change reflected on her screen (assuming it's her own recording).

Because I replaced the texture for that beta skin.

I was using skin id 272:

But I replaced the textures for skin id 272 for those of skin id 192. As a result, on my screen, skin id 272 looks like this:

I think it's a bit confusing when explained, but it's very simple to do. I replaced the files for skin 272 for those of skin 192.

2)Why can't she just /vskin to a fast skin, then use skin texture on client side to become female on her screen?
Why does she want it the other way around? I don't understand this obsession of wanting others to see you in female skin while you're using fast male skin on your screen.

Everybody has a favorite skin. I like to see my favorite skin when I play and I like others to see it too. I'm sorry you don't feel it's important.

And no, I don't see a male beta skin on my screen for the reason I explained on my previous answer.

3) Why does she even toggle it, specially between fights? If she thought it's all fair and "approved" why would she feel like making it less noticeable? Does keeping it always on has any downside?

Watch the video I posted, explaining how skinchanger works. It is necessary to enter a command to set the beta skin. When I spawn, I do it with skin id 192 (not a fast skin). This means that I have to enter the command every time I spawn. I sometimes forget to do it and I only realize when I'm the middle of a fight.

You can't see me enter any command on the video because I use keybind for that.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2020, 05:48:38 am »
I think it's a bit confusing when explained, but it's very simple to do.
Nope, it's clear. Only reason why it was confusing is that you didn't mention replacing skin textures in your post, which made me wonder why would someone want her fav skin visible only on server side while she is using something different skin on client side.

Everybody has a favorite skin. I like to see my favorite skin when I play and I like others to see it too. I'm sorry you don't feel it's important.
I think it is safe to say that majority (if not 90%+) of players find this  to be an unimportant reason , if not a stupid one, to mess up how a certain skin should have actually moved like on server side.
  • Even if it is not a major advantage, keeping the smaller hitbox argument aside, it still has an affect on other players' aim because of how they would have 'expected' that skin to move like.
  • Moreover, players who notice you do this would be curious to achieve something similar and as you can see, might install something worse(fastped.cs) than what you use(skinchange.cs) or something that isn't allowed at all. 

We should not compare this cleo's effect(not comparing advantage here) to a simple client side modification like crosshair change.
So the question is again the same, why would you(or any staff) not share , or discuss, such (fishy)mods here? That was posted there in 2019 , no one bothered to clarify it since an year now but now we know a player has been using it for months without us being infomed about the leaglity of the same.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 05:52:47 am by Saurabh »

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2020, 09:33:08 am »
2/@Bully - I understand, but some description is wrong and can lead to misunderstanding.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2020, 10:30:28 am »
what the punish to regular player who use Mods like that?

People always told me that Admins know the rules,and if they break them so we have big problems here.

Offline The iBen

• VIP
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2020, 12:28:05 pm »

People always told me that Admins know the rules,and if they break them so we have big problems here.

Normally a ban but normally regulars know the rules because they regularly around.

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2020, 12:35:03 pm »

Normally a ban but normally regulars know the rules because they regularly around.

So Mia will get ban?!
Because admin know what allow or not...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 12:40:37 pm by IDAN »

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2020, 02:05:06 pm »
That's not true, iBen. Nobody has ever been banned on Plan B for using any mods which do not give an unfair advantage, even if they impact the game or anyhow reflect at the screen of the other players.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 02:42:36 pm by Altus_Demens »
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2020, 02:30:57 pm »
I think it is safe to say that majority (if not 90%+) of players find this  to be an unimportant reason , if not a stupid one, to mess up how a certain skin should have actually moved like on server side.

If "90%+" of players find their appearance unimportant, then I don't understand why all VIPs aren't using fast skins. I mean, if (almost) nobody cares about appearance, as you say, then there isn't any good reason not to always use a beta skin, considering their competitive advantage.

Even if it is not a major advantage, keeping the smaller hitbox argument aside, it still has an affect on other players' aim because of how they would have 'expected' that skin to move like.

Skin mods were always allowed, even when that resulted in a slightly smaller hitbox. I know I sound very monotonous, but I'm going to mention Fares case again. He installed (on his client) a skin mod that looked like a little anime girl. That skin was noticeably smaller than the model it replaced, but the staff didn't take any action back then because it wasn't small enough. Today, this wouldn't matter, since we have weapon-config and whatever happens in the damaged player's client doesn't alter the amount of damage. Back then, it did matter, since it was the player receiving the damage who reported the amount taken.

Moreover, players who notice you do this would be curious to achieve something similar and as you can see, might install something worse(fastped.cs) than what you use(skinchange.cs) or something that isn't allowed at all.

I never mentioned there were other mods beyond skinchanger, it was Menace who brought that infamous name to these forums. I didn't know about its existence.

Jonne made it very clear, one is allowed and the other one is not. If anyone wants to use the legal one to pick their favorite skin without giving up the beta skin advantages, I'm perfectly fine with it. About the illegal one, I think the difference is easily noticeable and Jonne has made it very clear, it isn't allowed and will result in ban after a previous warning.

We should not compare this cleo's effect(not comparing advantage here) to a simple client side modification like crosshair change.

What Altus meant is that other mods that also bring a slight advantage are allowed. Sniper crosshairs with a smaller dot are a good example. I think that the advantage of a small dot compared to the default, especially when sniping at very large distances, is undeniable.

So the question is again the same, why would you(or any staff) not share , or discuss, such (fishy)mods here? That was posted there in 2019 , no one bothered to clarify it since an year now but now we know a player has been using it for months without us being infomed about the leaglity of the same.

Well, I don't think anyone is required to share their mods with the entire community. Most people keep their mods for themselves or, at most, their friends or clan mates. I don't think I did anything atypical in this sense.

If anyone has doubts about the legality of a mod, of course it's an excellent idea to ask on that topic first. But, I insist, nobody is required to share their mods with all the community if they don't want to. Asking Jonne in private is just as valid as using that topic. It's Jonne who makes the rules, so the answer isn't going to be any different.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis