Author Topic: Epic Staff  (Read 35620 times)

Offline Mive

• VIP
  • Score: 51529
  • [pWn]Makaveli
Re: Epic Staff
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2020, 10:11:16 am »
You keep repeating the same statement over and over again, like a broken record. I realize that we've got a free, democratic forum here and you can basically say what you want, but I do not understand what are you doing it for.

I am writing on behalf of everyone who has ever sat across from you and wondered if there was an end to the stream of words pouring from your mouth. And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted brain would have more weight than?

Stop victimizing yourself whenever something dramatic happens to Mia. Hate and Shame was the biggest example of this. You depicted yourself as you were at fault. This is a pity play. There is no to reason defend someone when Mia knew HERSELF the advantages and disadvantages pf this mod. "This Mod was shared so that the viewer could put themselves in my shoes", all I see is that you're admitting it's a ploy to gain sympathy.

Every time you've tried to address drama, you've failed spectacularly. Responding to the drama makes it so much worse. Every time you respond, you do a few things: A) introduce oblivious players to drama they will now look up B) alienate harsh yet supportive critics C) fuel the flames for actual trolls. Stop using such manipulative language in discussions. Do you want to know why players are spreading their "propaganda" is so effective? It's because they have evidence. Screenshots. You say they're out of context, but you never give the context they're supposed to be in. This man writes a whole essay, in the end, the person who is at fault still refuses to apologize!

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2020, 02:07:24 pm »
 shame of you. if i did it i will start with apologized to player and staff members who spend years Managing the server with your acts you destroy the community.before when the head admins were here (Friauf/Fimpen)
nothing of this bullshit will happen because when somthing effect the  administrator team it can  cause lot problem but since it arrive here and you let it have advantages on players and record it and make fun of players who play clean game.

PS: this message adressed to Mia  Altus i respect you but what Mive said is true.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2020, 05:08:18 pm »
Sorry, guys, but this is over. You came the day after the fair.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Yobe

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • You got any of that financial support?
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2020, 09:44:04 pm »
LMAO he says he’s done but then locks the topic with a smart Ass reply. I’ll keep my input short and sweet.

I should’ve photographed the game chat when you stated,”I thought this was TDM, not, friends not killing other friends.” Like brah, if you don’t like the community, then fucking leave. Seems like all you, and sidekick, do is cause shit. Either intentionally or on purpose. Why go against the grain so much bro? These people and this game have been around WAY longer than you have and everyone has a certain way of playing the game. Respect that and stop getting in people’s way because it’s LITERALLY just causing further regular/veteran player loss.

I don’t know if you’ve seen or realized, but SAMP is coming to its slow death. When it fizzles out, all your kills and game time go ByE bYe. All of your effort gone. Obviously you don’t have many friends to play with so you don’t have that to loose. BUT, there’s a lot of people who have SERIOUS friendships with other players. This community has a huge heart and it’s it’s almost done beating. Mostly everyone that plays these days just chills in game. We’ve either grown up or don’t play weekly to have the same skills we used to. So when you and “robin” come in and just make us respawn out of our fun tea party, you just annoy everyone and add to player loss.

I respect the work and time you’ve given Plan B. I really do and I hope everyone can chill out and admit that you’ve contributed greatly to this game.

I’m asking you, Mia, and the gang to try chillin with villains. Come by civ spawn some time and make peace. We do a lot of fun shit you know. Like I said before, nobody gives a fuck about stats or skill anymore (unless you’re a psycho and need to kill stuff to be sane). Your stats mean nothing (unless you’re putting them on a job application DONT). Quite frankly brah, I just don’t want to play when you and your sidekick are playing. I hate the anxiety when I’m just trying to fuck around in game. Getting shot from behind no matter what class or what I’m doing SUCKS. And I don’t have the time or determination to practice and fight back against someone who plays consistently. I’ve luckily never been bullied, until you and Mia showed up. Call me a puss for not fighting, but I play to relax and do funny SAMP shit with my friends.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 09:48:13 pm by Yobe »
Holy shit its snowing outside 10:47 PM CST
12/12/2017

Offline sk

• VIP
  • Score: 58600
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2020, 10:53:59 pm »

I’m asking you, Mia, and the gang to try chillin with villains. Come by civ spawn some time and make peace. We do a lot of fun shit you know. Like I said before, nobody gives a fuck about stats or skill anymore (unless you’re a psycho and need to kill stuff to be sane). Your stats mean nothing (unless you’re putting them on a job application DONT). Quite frankly brah, I just don’t want to play when you and your sidekick are playing. I hate the anxiety when I’m just trying to fuck around in game. Getting shot from behind no matter what class or what I’m doing SUCKS. And I don’t have the time or determination to practice and fight back against someone who plays consistently. I’ve luckily never been bullied, until you and Mia showed up. Call me a puss for not fighting, but I play to relax and do funny SAMP shit with my friends.
Give this man a medal right fucking now.

Offline Bingo

• VIP
  • Score: 11697
  • La vie en rose!
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2020, 12:54:07 am »
Sorry, guys, but this is over. You came the day after the fair.
NOT YET

« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 12:59:29 am by Bingo »

Offline Great_Khali

• VIP
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2020, 07:13:52 am »
??? I told at least 5 (five) times: the "advantage" given by this mod is absolutely impossible to use, compared to the "normal" fast skins. Jonne repeated the same above. I told at least 5 (five) times: no need to believe anyone, go and try it yourself, so you will see. Have you done it? No. However, you keep repeating the same statement over and over again, like a broken record.

Well Altus , my bad that i thought you may understand basic concept of Sa-Mp , Unlike Old Admins you don't know the core of this game.

Every skin has a Player mesh & that determines the damage{Hitbox} it takes regardless of weapon configs you have here. If you think its just fake {you cannot as Even Jonne can clarify it} , then i challenge you and mia to use only Clown skin ingame now on..

For learning let me demonstrate you the screenshots i've taken of both skins at same position & did overlay to make you understand..

Hopefully you can see the damage taken will go down with smaller skin & as Mia had access to fast skins - she wanted a small hitbox + fast movements , so here comes the hack or Mod .

You may argue every player with small skin is abusing ?
Every small skin player has slow moves so that levels it.

If Mia wants to play as fast , then use a fast skin regardless of Gender , if she wants to have women skin , then chose a slow skin . Plan B wont be changing rules for Mia {good that new rule to ban use of this is in place now}

Never knew this topic was locked by Altus  ??? , Bro you talk day n Night about being fair - Here we can see someone who can go any length to protect his friend by locking down topics ,

You Are Altus_Demens not Kim Jong-un to supress our voices ..
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 07:30:33 am by Great_Khali »

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2020, 07:52:59 am »
Hit boxes go smaller with smaller skins,
Even dizzy and Mr.Uhuuuu know that.

But we can already take it that it was an advantage as she had fast skin capability on slow skin , you will be using fast skin on client side but we players will be having slow skin with its matching hitbox not fast skin's one. Definitely an advantage.

forhm going nuts
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 139028
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2020, 08:48:49 am »
EPIC

Offline The iBen

• VIP
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2020, 11:46:51 am »

Give this man a medal right fucking now.

This is what I say all the time people, what stats do for you here? it won't make you an admin, will it won't give you respect from others, it won't make you famous, you don't get a metal for it, you don't get recognition for it, you don't get allies or mates.

People know me that I have 1k kills and 2.4k deaths, mainly 1. I suck or 2. I live in Australia and data takes awhile to get to the server as I get like over 350 ping. Do I have enemies, no. Am I a dick to everyone, no. Do flam and piss people off, no. Do I say to people that they suck or their shit, no.

This is place where people come together to chill and have fun, that's one of the reason why I made iBen Bus Tours Inc. Thats why I did events back in the days for people who wanted to play but wanted to take a mini break from the game mode. I wanted to block the bridge in a few maps because I wanted to have fun and try new things to make the experience more fun. I've never wanted to have good stats because I didn't want to waste time.

Mia, I know that you reported me for admin abuse long long time ago, I can't remember what year. Look I know it was a mistake however, I didn't know that I was followed. I did find a corner to go in to attend a hack report. It was a mistake and I will take responsibility for the mistake and I hope you can, all we want is integrity and stop passing the buck. People are scared of you know, maybe try to make amends with everyone could the first step of re healing.

I'm happy to chat to you or anyone if you would like advice or anything.

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2020, 12:58:09 pm »
ive notice they never come to server in the timezone which player are not many (between 4 to 8 ) only some mods and admins are joining the server to solve the problems (Sumit-Carg-Glennn-Air-..) they love only when server is full players and come and ruin everything

Offline IceBreaker

• ARR DEE ICE BEE
    • Rubber Ducks Clan
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2020, 02:19:42 pm »
Where are all the admins and mods btw, is your only role to wait for ban appeals and happy birthday topics? You have voices, you have experience, you are mature people please join discussions, state your opinions, let us know what you think, otherwise this looks like a witchhunt. Jonne and Carg seem to be the only admins here

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2020, 02:41:32 pm »
My opinion is simple.

The mod gave some small advantage, I don't really consider the hitbox advantage because its really non existant, she was using a default skin on which you can easily determine the hitbox mesh. On the other hand the beta skins features do give some advantage which no one really can take in account, if they didnt know mia was using this mod.

People were first complaining about the advantages, Jonne came and told you all he made a mistake and apologised. Then suddenly its not about the advantages, but about Mia not telling Jonne about the advantages.

I can simply not request something to be done in such case, since I cannot prove wether Mia's intentions were to misinform Jonne about the advantages or not. Jonne knows enough to determine wether this mod gives advantage or not. He thought just because Mia had access to beta skins it won't be a problem to gave her green card. Jonne understood his mistake and apologised and proceeded with implementing appropriate changes.

So I can't really understand what you want to achieve from an already resolved problem?

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2020, 02:59:38 pm »
Where are all the admins and mods btw, is your only role to wait for ban appeals and happy birthday topics? You have voices, you have experience, you are mature people please join discussions, state your opinions, let us know what you think, otherwise this looks like a witchhunt.

The mod gave some small advantage, I don't really consider the hitbox advantage because its really non existant, she was using a default skin on which you can easily determine the hitbox mesh. On the other hand the beta skins features do give some advantage which no one really can take in account, if they didnt know mia was using this mod.

People were first complaining about the advantages, Jonne came and told you all he made a mistake and apologised. Then suddenly its not about the advantages, but about Mia not telling Jonne about the advantages.

I can simply not request something to be done in such case, since I cannot prove wether Mia's intentions were to misinform Jonne about the advantages or not. Jonne knows enough to determine wether this mod gives advantage or not. He thought just because Mia had access to beta skins it won't be a problem to gave her green card. Jonne understood his mistake and apologised and proceeded with implementing appropriate changes.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2020, 05:30:24 pm »
Demote. Or ban. Or encourage players installing various, similar mods with advantage.