Author Topic: Fast Crosshair  (Read 5769 times)

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
Fast Crosshair
« on: August 22, 2021, 08:32:57 pm »
• Mod name: fast crosshair
• Link to the mod: https://gofile.io/d/iGWvZS
• Short description of what it does: removes the slight delay of the crosshair not being visible when aiming
• Extra comments/info:

made a vid for comparison, recorded a clip and shared with demo, the pro reminded me i should ask if its allowed or not first so here i am, no ban please i learn from my mistakes! demo for lvl 3

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
Re: Fast Crosshair
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 08:36:04 pm »
shouldn't be disallowed after all its how good u can aim with crosshair or not  you will hit the same amount of shots you do without it appearing, mods with way more advantages were allowed so yeah why not
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 08:38:00 pm »
i mean the quarter of a second is necessary for a try hard like myself, maybe it doesnt fit well with the decision-making admins here we'll see

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2021, 08:49:14 pm »
It is fast but very slight, let's say a fractions of milliseconds. I just wonder what reasons are we going to see in here to make it officially "Illegal". I would love to see the discussion here.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138973
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2021, 09:51:32 pm »
There is only 2 way
Admins dissallow it or allow it,so if they disallow this mod and other use,how they can undrestand?No way if that player dont record,the same thing i said about clear water Topic
So i let people use it :-*
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 09:53:42 pm by venom »

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2021, 10:49:26 pm »
There is only 2 way
Admins dissallow it or allow it,so if they disallow this mod and other use,how they can undrestand?No way if that player dont record,the same thing i said about clear water Topic
word. how can u not promote this legend to level 5 already? he's already using Fimpen's avatar so

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2021, 12:47:00 am »
There is only 2 way
word. how can u not promote this legend to level 5 already? he's already using Fimpen's avatar so
Demo bro, doesn't even know who that pfp is lol

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2021, 03:21:59 am »
There is only 2 way
If it's illegal let's say, how are you going to detect it? Also demo for lvl 69 kkkk

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2021, 06:22:05 am »
There is only 2 way
Demo bro, doesn't even know who that pfp is lol
Bokassa ;)

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 150599
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2021, 07:39:52 am »
I don't see any advantage, you still have to aim at the enemy, not like auto-aim or something so why not.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104238
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2021, 01:46:45 pm »
I don't see any advantage, you still have to aim at the enemy, not like auto-aim or something so why not.
Yes after all this is not Esports where every millisecond split action counts!
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline S0n1c

• Mod
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2021, 02:13:00 pm »
It's crazy how far people go to squeeze the most trivial advantage out of the game. I feel like giving up when seeing such posts.

Not everyone in the server has been playing the game for years. Not everyone knows asi and cs modifications exist. Not everyone knows how to use them. Not everyone knows the server has a forum. Not everyone has been registered in the forums. Not everyone knows there's a section in the forum where allowed mods are listed. We have all categories of people playing on the server, all ages, all countries, etc. If they don't know about all those things, they will all be at a disadvantage in fights.

The worst part is there is literally nothing that can be done to maintain a playerbase clear of such petty files, unless the players expose themselves. It can't be detected,.. unfortunately it has to be allowed.

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2021, 05:15:52 pm »
It's crazy how far people go to squeeze the most trivial advantage out of the game. I feel like giving up when seeing such posts.

Not everyone in the server has been playing the game for years. Not everyone knows asi and cs modifications exist. Not everyone knows how to use them. Not everyone knows the server has a forum. Not everyone has been registered in the forums. Not everyone knows there's a section in the forum where allowed mods are listed. We have all categories of people playing on the server, all ages, all countries, etc. If they don't know about all those things, they will all be at a disadvantage in fights.

The worst part is there is literally nothing that can be done to maintain a playerbase clear of such petty files, unless the players expose themselves. It can't be detected,.. unfortunately it has to be allowed.
You say these are petty advantages, okay..What is Addon? What is Sprinthook? What is fps vigilante, swim fps fix? Please tell us, to write this big of an essay over something that is not an advantage is just plain hypocrite and you are contradicting yourself, if you played on a clean file everyone would be okay with it but you also use bigger advantages then this lmao, at the end of the day this mod only helps you see the crosshair before it wont help your aim get better
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2021, 07:41:14 am »

Cri

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2021, 08:50:42 am »

You say these are petty advantages, okay..What is Addon? What is Sprinthook? What is fps vigilante, swim fps fix? Please tell us, to write this big of an essay over something that is not an advantage is just plain hypocrite and you are contradicting yourself, if you played on a clean file everyone would be okay with it but you also use bigger advantages then this lmao, at the end of the day this mod only helps you see the crosshair before it wont help your aim get better
^^