Author Topic: [Rulebreaker]Skyfire[GgT]  (Read 3411 times)

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
[Rulebreaker]Skyfire[GgT]
« on: August 20, 2016, 12:06:55 am »
  • Players' name - Skyfire[GgT];
  • Date it occured - 19.08.2016 22:00 UTC +3;
  • Reason for the report - killing a person after map end;
  • Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report - video;
  • Extra comments - as far as I know this player was banned from the old PTP for using an aimbot, so his past is pretty dark.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Skyfire

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • The mind is everything. You become what you think
Re: [Rulebreaker]Skyfire[GgT]
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 12:17:42 am »
Yes this happened but if you look I start shooting before she /sync I want aiming to kill her, just shoot her for everyone to see on the map end.

Apologies

Edit: Also what happened on the old server is nothing to concern this report - or server. Sorry for commenting out of place

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 12:25:20 am »
Yes this happened but if you look I start shooting before she /sync I want aiming to kill her, just shoot her for everyone to see on the map end.

Apologies

Edit: Also what happened on the old server is nothing to concern this report - or server. Sorry for commenting out of place

I don't understand you very well, but even if you had started shooting before, you aren't allowed to "finish the job" after the map ends. I had used /sync to dance on the presi's bones.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline pRiMoZ

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 12:29:09 am »

The reason we didn't carry over the bans is because we simple can't. We don't have the old ban files, so we'd have to do it by memory and then only some of the people (the ones we remember) would be banned, and others who we forgot about, wouldn't be banned. So, it wouldn't be fair to some people. Everyone is getting a second chance, but that doesn't mean we forget what happened in the past. If they get banned again, we'll calculate that in their punishment. And, as Khali said, we have way better systems now to help us detect aimbots and a lot of other hacks, so they won't slip through again.

Offline Skyfire

• VIP
  • The mind is everything. You become what you think
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 12:49:15 am »

Apologies

I don't understand you very well, but even if you had started shooting before, you aren't allowed to "finish the job" after the map ends. I had used /sync to dance on the presi's bones.

No that's not what I mean. Look at the slow motion, I aim my gun and shoot, then "player used sync" appeared over your head after the bullet had already begin to be fired. I wasn't trying to damage you I shot you before you /synced its very bad timing  but if you look at the video you can see

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 01:40:12 am »
Look at the slow motion, I aim my gun and shoot, then "player used sync" appeared over your head after the bullet had already begin to be fired. I wasn't trying to damage you I shot you before you /synced its very bad timing  but if you look at the video you can see
Yes, it seems to be truth. Still, as for me, it doesn't justify you completely, as you, being an experienced player, definitely knew that you'd kill Mia with one shot if she uses /sync, even if you were not intended to do so, and you knew that terrorists often /sync after map end to dance on president's dones or to hit his corpse.

So, considering the fact you probably haven't killed Mia intentionally and you apologized, I'd give you a warning if I was an admin, so next time if you anyhow get into troubles killing anyone after map end, you'd receive a moderate-term ban.

But, any decision from the real administrator? This case can't remain unsolved for good...
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 02:39:10 am »
First and final warning. If you /sync and shoot it's on your own responsibility. Just don't shoot anyone in the first place, whether they /synced or not. It's not that hard of a rule to follow.