Author Topic: [To be added]Team chat for class  (Read 11228 times)

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Team chat for class
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2018, 01:14:13 am »

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2018, 04:26:24 pm »
On the protecting the president team why not add [PRESIDENT], [VICE-PRESIDENT], [SECURITY], [POLICE], and [SWAT] tag to avoid confusing.
I kinda like this idea, but you should probably make it a separate suggestion. I think abbreviations like [P], [VP], [S], [O] and [W] (to keep it consistent with /rc) would be better. Also, make it so you have to turn it on if you want it, to avoid visual clutter and newbies feeling like they need to lord it over everyone that their tag says "SWAT".
Yeah, I would like to see such short tags in the good guys' teamchat. +1 to this one.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline .Faruk.

• Just be yourself😐
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2018, 11:01:27 am »
On the protecting the president team why not add [PRESIDENT], [VICE-PRESIDENT], [SECURITY], [POLICE], and [SWAT] tag to avoid confusing.
I kinda like this idea, but you should probably make it a separate suggestion. I think abbreviations like [P], [VP], [S], [O] and [W] (to keep it consistent with /rc) would be better. Also, make it so you have to turn it on if you want it, to avoid visual clutter and newbies feeling like they need to lord it over everyone that their tag says "SWAT".

Some people like you are so stupid that they do not understand the difference between / tpm and my suggestion.good luck ⚍
Whoa there, chickity-check yo self! Have you considered that you might not be articulating your suggestion in a way that anyone else can understand, or that you might not understand something? From what I'm reading, you seem to think that a /tpm message is seen by everyone or that /tpm doesn't exist. That's not correct. /tpm (which exists) is seen only by your team (the three "teams" being the protecting classes, the terrorists, and the civilians). If your suggestion is to make a chat for each class, then there's no point; we basically already have it, but in a much better setup with /tpm.

Might you be suggesting a /tt command that other classes can use to talk directly to terrorists, and similar commands for the other classes? So a cop can do /tt and send a message to the terrorists? If so, a) how the fuck would that work, b) why the fuck do cops need to talk to terrorists as a team, and c) what the fuck makes the main chat insufficient?

As an aside, when is "very good for wars" ever a good reason to do something? The fact that you use this as the single justification for your confusing suggestion says a lot about your interest in, and knowledge of, the gamemode.
He is so dumb to understand what he even suggested lol. Now he is not replying so that he understood that he was mistaken and trying to prove that others are false and to insult them.
So I hope now you understood your mistake from Yomama's reply, as he wrote everything in a perfect way for you to understand. Good luck in understanding what you suggested.
clever man i was mut for double posting.🐃🐄

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2018, 11:21:51 am »

Some people like you are so stupid that they do not understand the difference between / tpm and my suggestion.good luck ⚍
Whoa there, chickity-check yo self! Have you considered that you might not be articulating your suggestion in a way that anyone else can understand, or that you might not understand something? From what I'm reading, you seem to think that a /tpm message is seen by everyone or that /tpm doesn't exist. That's not correct. /tpm (which exists) is seen only by your team (the three "teams" being the protecting classes, the terrorists, and the civilians). If your suggestion is to make a chat for each class, then there's no point; we basically already have it, but in a much better setup with /tpm.

Might you be suggesting a /tt command that other classes can use to talk directly to terrorists, and similar commands for the other classes? So a cop can do /tt and send a message to the terrorists? If so, a) how the fuck would that work, b) why the fuck do cops need to talk to terrorists as a team, and c) what the fuck makes the main chat insufficient?

As an aside, when is "very good for wars" ever a good reason to do something? The fact that you use this as the single justification for your confusing suggestion says a lot about your interest in, and knowledge of, the gamemode.
He is so dumb to understand what he even suggested lol. Now he is not replying so that he understood that he was mistaken and trying to prove that others are false and to insult them.
So I hope now you understood your mistake from Yomama's reply, as he wrote everything in a perfect way for you to understand. Good luck in understanding what you suggested.

Sometimes we wanna kill ourselfs.

Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline AnonymousPlayer

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2018, 05:21:38 pm »
For me no need to add these teamchat for one classes.. It's PTP game they should team up with cops and secs to protect the presidents.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 05:26:32 pm by AnonymousPlayer »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2018, 06:24:46 pm »

I see. I think now you are unmuted now so you can defend of your suggestion, please continue and prove us wrong.. It is really funny to see your posts makes me laugh so hard

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2018, 09:34:02 pm »
Yeah, I would like to see such short tags in the good guys' teamchat. +1 to this one.

Offline Cyrus_

• VIP
  • Score: 26973
  • ThuG 4 Life
    • ThuG : True Heroes Under God
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2018, 07:34:37 pm »
/tpm is already exist
⭐⭐✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ Lil Thug ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪⭐⭐
[/cen

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin