Author Topic: [To be fixed]Moving Even after Dying  (Read 4547 times)

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
[To be fixed]Moving Even after Dying
« on: August 04, 2019, 06:19:48 pm »
So, there has been stuff like still moving after death. It wasn't much of a issue.
But today, I died then ninja-jacked Tochy somehow after death. But I was lying on the ground in my screen as seen in this clip. So, fix this plss. And I was warned for this as well so don't warn me again! And remove the BUG!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 11:31:03 pm by Quido »

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: Moving Even after Dying
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 08:37:31 pm »
Weird. I was the first one experienced it as that happened with me couple of times during our feud but I thought it was my lag so indulge me for not reporting it. It also happens when you jack somebody and during the sitting in the vehicle you die at that exact moment, you roam free. And after a bit driving (if you do actually) wherever you go, you don't get damage and on exiting the vehicle, you get teleported to last well known location pin-pointed to exact spot of recent last death tombstone. Sounds funny. isn't it? ::)

P.S: Your video doesn't prove any point though, so if tochy has the recording, he must share it here. Also mentioning that, I was there and he died. Tochy was kicked numerous times for ping over the limit and one reason could be his lag. On your screen and his, there were some entire different situations going on.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 08:53:09 pm by Dylan »

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 01:55:53 am »
Air said I was moving after death. I have seen it done many times myself. Air doesn't lie!!

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 11:01:22 am »
oooooooooo you mean you were affected with this bug? Intresting. Another dark side of the same bug I mentioned in an entire differen way :o

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 04:24:24 pm »
Fixed This please

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 02:34:17 am »
Fixed This please

Yes Safi thank for reminding Jonne to fix it, he didn’t know, i am sure he’ll gift you something. It wouldn’t be fixed if u didn’t say, thank you again.

Well, on topic,
It’s a very big issue even when you kill some who’s driving nrg, he will die but will still see him in the bike for a couple of seconds. You’ll get confused, I personally do, i shoot two more shots with sniper because I won’t be focusing on death bar.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104238
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 07:27:24 pm »
Fixed This please

Yes Safi thank for reminding Jonne to fix it, he didn’t know, i am sure he’ll gift you something. It wouldn’t be fixed if u didn’t say, thank you again.

Reply from SaFi:

Chup ho Fares Lund ke baal.

It happened with me alot and I was expecting I would ninja jack but no We all have to die.. :'( :'( :'(

Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 07:49:03 pm »
Fixed This please

Noob

Reply from SaFi:

Chup ho Fares Lund ke baal.

It happened with me alot and I was expecting I would ninja jack but no We all have to die.. :'( :'( :'(

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2019, 12:30:16 pm »
So, there has been stuff like still moving after death. It wasn't much of a issue.
But today, I died then ninja-jacked Tochy somehow after death. But I was lying on the ground in my screen as seen in this clip. So, fix this plss. And I was warned for this as well so don't warn me again! And remove the BUG!

I don't know how you can say that you Ninja-Jacked him?
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2019, 03:15:35 pm »

I don't know how you can say that you Ninja-Jacked him?
Air and Tochy saw me moving after death and ninja-jacking him. Moving after death doesn't happen very often but this could lead to ninja-jack like this one.