Poll

I've recently been using Hunter helicopter in GTA SA,so,should we add them?

Add Hunter
Don't add Hunter

Author Topic: One suggestion I think would be nice for the gameplay  (Read 4066 times)

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
One suggestion I think would be nice for the gameplay
« on: May 06, 2019, 07:35:56 pm »
I think this may have been suggested before,but let's see again.Should we add Hunter?
In my opinion,it's a good counter to Hydra planes.I don't like when NSA map is one-sided,and this would be a nice addition.If you do not want to add tanks into the map for irrational reasons,add this aircraft,at least.We're all bored of Hydras and shiet,right? :P
I hope everyone knows which chopper I'm talking about.The green one,military,able to launch rockets and fire bullets at the same time.It is not as precise as Hydra can be,but it is a nice parry to it.I also suggest that these aircrafts' spawn positions should be reconsidered,and maybe put onto the Big Ear satellite hill,so everyone would have equal chances of getting it.
Let's roll

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
Re: One suggestion I think would be nice for the gameplay
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 08:40:44 pm »
Id rather want to know why not add Tanks and hydras in the map instead of just:
This wont be added.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 12:20:59 pm »
Yeah,I'd like to know too.The admin seems slightly subjective xD and unready for major changes...
Also,no one even said why they voted 'NO' here,that's stupid and shouldn't affect the final outcome.I'd really love to have Hydras,tanks and Hunters in the same map,when we're already going one-sided against the Hydra users most of the time...
Let's roll

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 01:04:42 pm »
Hunter can counter Hydra is the perfect thing for new meme,thanks for idea.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 01:16:02 pm »
Be sarcastic all you want,but it can fight Hydra to some extent.The bullets cause massive damage,and the missiles come in handy.
Also,what does your childish comment have to do with the actual topic?
What do you have to contribute to the idea?
Let's roll

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 01:56:20 pm »
Srex you should learn to accept criticism, might help you in further suggestions.

As for the suggestion, I voted with NO, because Hunter is way too powerful for the gamemode, especially with the new damage system. I don't know how you're going to counter Hydras with Hunter, but I know that presidents would die in just a second. More people would start hating the NSA map and stay AFK at civilian spawn.

As admin I do like big changes, just not all of your suggested changes, because they don't fit the server.

Offline Barbarianking

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 02:20:11 pm »
+1

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 02:40:18 pm »
Hydras kill hunters, hunters kill ruslters, rustlers kill hydras.
Weri nise.
My vote is on winning side.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 02:42:32 pm by pistolstar »

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2019, 03:11:14 pm »
Srex you should learn to accept criticism, might help you in further suggestions.
As for the suggestion, I voted with NO, because Hunter is way too powerful for the gamemode, especially with the new damage system. I don't know how you're going to counter Hydras with Hunter, but I know that presidents would die in just a second. More people would start hating the NSA map and stay AFK at civilian spawn.
As admin I do like big changes, just not all of your suggested changes, because they don't fit the server.
I can accept it when I HEAR it.And until your comment I have heard none.
I don't think Hunter is too strong,if we put them and Hydras in different places.How can you say this all when Hydra is already op as hell?It'd only make the mode more interesting,considering how it's already annoying as hell when you get bombarded with missiles.Would be nice if I could ride a Hunter and fight Hydra(s).They don't have to be in the same place,maybe we can put them elsewhere rather than near to police OR terrorists.As stated,we can put them near the Big Ear,but not all of them.That would require further discussion.
As for you,please,do not hold me such lessons.It is not about my patience or accepting other opinions,but about retards who talk about stuff irrelevant to the server just so they'd bring confusion,without being punished for it.I have far enough tolerated various cr*p and I do not really intend to play a scapegoat here.
Also,thanks for the support of those who are with me.
And I urge the admin/mods to not cast this suggestion off easily like the rest.Alright,elaborate on your arguments,but do not cast it off even if my side loses.You are all really stiff,and need to loosen up a little,and be open for new things.Not all,and not just mine,of course.But what can be done,do it,whether it's a major or minor thing.Do it,as long as it doesn't disbalance the game mode.And Hunters truly don't.
Let's roll

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2019, 03:17:25 pm »
Machine Gun with INF. Ammo
Rockets in Hunter can be spammed faster than in Hydra (My experience tho idk about others)
The distance between the two rockets of Hunter is smaller than Hydra. (Makes easier if you can attack properly)
Machine Gun and rockets can be used at the same time.
NOH -1

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2019, 03:23:01 pm »
I can accept it when I HEAR it.And until your comment I have heard none.
I don't think Hunter is too strong,if we put them and Hydras in different places.How can you say this all when Hydra is already op as hell?It'd only make the mode more interesting,considering how it's already annoying as hell when you get bombarded with missiles.Would be nice if I could ride a Hunter and fight Hydra(s).They don't have to be in the same place,maybe we can put them elsewhere rather than near to police OR terrorists.As stated,we can put them near the Big Ear,but not all of them.That would require further discussion.
As for you,please,do not hold me such lessons.It is not about my patience or accepting other opinions,but about retards who talk about stuff irrelevant to the server just so they'd bring confusion,without being punished for it.I have far enough tolerated various cr*p and I do not really intend to play a scapegoat here.
Also,thanks for the support of those who are with me.
And I urge the admin/mods to not cast this suggestion off easily like the rest.Alright,elaborate on your arguments,but do not cast it off even if my side loses.You are all really stiff,and need to loosen up a little,and be open for new things.Not all,and not just mine,of course.But what can be done,do it,whether it's a major or minor thing.Do it,as long as it doesn't disbalance the game mode.And Hunters truly don't.
Hunter is not too strong? It's just a machinegun with inf ammo which is more broken than ever with the new damaging system. You can't compare hydra to hunter, they are quite different.

I wish it was that easy to add new things to the server :)

And by the way, before you start throwing more sh*t at the staff, check the suggestion board and see how much things are awaiting to be added, which means Jonne is working on them.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2019, 03:34:15 pm »
What about Tanks?
Hunters are actually op but a hydra can take it out quite easily with locked missiles.
No for hunters tho i want tanks :D
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2019, 05:01:34 pm »
Hunter = OP

Tank = not OP

Add tank instead of hunter.
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2019, 07:49:55 pm »
If Hunter comes I will be invincible :D
Not only me every Noobs will be Invincible :C

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2019, 10:51:10 am »
Alright,alright.I suggested tanks,but they didn't want to bring them in.So,I resorted to this...
Let's roll