Author Topic: hi again, its me.  (Read 4076 times)

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
hi again, its me.
« on: October 27, 2022, 01:12:34 pm »
sup forum, on weekends there is like war at night and its super super fun every night and its so much banter and everything, everyone has fun (except baldeo hhhhhhh) and its nice and all but then it comes to a certain point where RC/WV/FC comes on and half the server leaves and then we have to call cornetto man and Q to skip the maps and its so anti climactic because nobody really likes waiting for cornetto man to finish a game of dbd so he can skip a map so pls re-add voting system on all maps ty very much, if you add voting system we will most DEFINETLY NOT skip all the county maps and we will most certainly not play only city maps, ty for reading out this essay, see you in another 6 months forum, ciao <3
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Homie

• VIP
  • Score: 21138
  • Homie 7w7
Re: hi again, its me.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 03:11:05 pm »
+1 , sii skip maps :v

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2022, 07:08:54 pm »
WV is actually fun ngl, but other maps Like Flint Shit and RC of shit can skip

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 10:12:09 pm »
sup forum, on weekends there is like war at night and its super super fun every night and its so much banter and everything, everyone has fun (except baldeo hhhhhhh) and its nice and all but then it comes to a certain point where RC/WV/FC comes on and half the server leaves and then we have to call cornetto man and Q to skip the maps and its so anti climactic because nobody really likes waiting for cornetto man to finish a game of dbd so he can skip a map so pls re-add voting system on all maps ty very much, if you add voting system we will most DEFINETLY NOT skip all the county maps and we will most certainly not play only city maps, ty for reading out this essay, see you in another 6 months forum, ciao <3

+

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2022, 11:49:30 am »
Yeah I think so, big maps like RC, WV, FC not so fun when there is low player count. Just add vote option to skip those maps when low players online.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2022, 08:15:39 pm »
Yeah I think so, big maps like RC, WV, FC not so fun when there is low player count. Just add vote option to skip those maps when low players online.
I actually really like some of those maps, but it does kill the server sometimes. I like adding the vote to skip. Could we also add some way to vote to skip at any time if there is no President, or vote to extend?

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2022, 05:11:46 pm »
I actually really like some of those maps, but it does kill the server sometimes. I like adding the vote to skip. Could we also add some way to vote to skip at any time if there is no President, or vote to extend?
+1 @Jonne

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2022, 09:20:53 am »
Good to see you here! it's been long time lol where have u been. Ontopic: It's fun when there is pro pilots like you on those big maps but sadly everyone goes to civ on those maps when there is low player count :/

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..