Author Topic: (to Jonne)change the saw damaging system pls.  (Read 6488 times)

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
(to Jonne)change the saw damaging system pls.
« on: June 24, 2022, 09:09:07 pm »
Hello Jonne,

Yesterday we had some fights in the server and the saw damaging was completely messed up, it gives damage to some few players only and most of them don't even lose 1 hp. it is completely a mess.

I thought it is because of addon only as I was trying to kill issy(an admin who has addon installed) with saw for more than 10 times and she didn't even die once, she didn't even lose 1 hp, I asked other players to saw her, they couldn't kill her once, and the unfair thing she was able to kill me a lot of times with saw.

Later, I tried to saw other players like Nero and Knn for several times, both of them didn't get any damage, I asked one of them(Knn), he said he didn't have addon installed.

So, this issue happens with almost all the players who have addon installed and like 70% of the players who don't have it installed, So it is not an addon issue as much as it is a damaging system issue.

Also, I'am not the only one saying this, I think almost every player who tried the saw on any other player will say the same, even random players who don't know anything about samp, addon, mods don't get damage most of time when someone is trying to saw them. 

I tried the saw on UIF server, it is a skin hit there and it is almost 100% fair, who switches faster who saws the other faster is the one who kills the other.

Again I'am saying I'am not the only saying this, almost all players are saying the same, the saw damaging system is just messed up, it is 100% unfair.

Don't ignore this pls, we all want this server to reach 40 and 50 players like it used to be, fights and wars are the main reason to get the server reaching high number of players once again. We need fights, wars and damaging system to be fair the most it could be, so we all can join and fight.

I have videos that proves everything I said above but there is no need to post them as it is really clear for everyone including the admins who use the saw in game.

Offline SnicKerZ

• VIP
  • Score: 17646
Re: (to Jonne)change the saw damaging system pls.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 11:13:19 pm »
Also, I'am not the only one saying this, I think almost every player who tried the saw on any other player will say the same, even random players who don't know anything about samp, addon, mods don't get damage most of time when someone is trying to saw them. 

Again I'am saying I'am not the only saying this, almost all players are saying the same, the saw damaging system is just messed up, it is 100% unfair.

Lies, I am not saying that so you are the only one saying it; eat

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 10:35:17 am »
Skinsaw wouldnt work cause high pingers could just chainsaw you from 200 metres, it works on servers like SF:SE cause of their trashy syncs but on here if that was applied chainsaw would be a weapon that favours a higher ping, if you cant fix the no saw dmg just remove it so grown men could stop crying bout it on forums, ty

FYI: ptp used to run on SF:SE sync which is basicly UIF sync and shit like leaving and getting back into the car worked to stop preventing damage i dont think anybody wants that back and i dont see a reason why should PTP change to a shittier, horrible sync that favours high ping just for chainsaw who basicly only you like to use. back to FiveM mate.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 10:36:59 am by 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔 »
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2022, 11:58:58 am »
+1 for the boss
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45839
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2022, 01:12:19 pm »
wieso denn crybaby?
This game isnt all about chainsaw
get skills, and stop using chainsaw all the time QQ

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2022, 02:55:43 pm »
+1, I used to play on a server where the Chainsaw worked fair with skinhit. I think it was an early version of the SvT server. The Chainsaw worked for everyone with different pings. Can't you just fix it somehow?

or remove the Chainsaw completely, who even needs that?
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 03:47:52 pm by Magic »

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2022, 10:41:53 pm »
The saw skin hit has disadvantages for the players who have unstable ping, they might get 1-2 kills from far distance but 99% of the time they will get killed, you will die almost every time in a saw fight if you have unstable ping. the saw skin hit it is almost 100% fair but now the saw damaging system is 100% unfair. You need to look carefully at both cases and judge fairly. Now there is some players who can never ever be killed with saw, on the other hand they can saw others. Is that better for you??

Yes, I had some few kills from high distance before in ptp but that was like 1 out 300 saw kills, when I had unstable ping I just used to type /q because it was 99% that I die, there was a very low chance that I get high distance kills.

Also, there is nothing to lie about here. I dare you to get some unstable ping or force some lags or whatever you are calling it and come for a saw duel in a saw skin hit damaging system, and watch how many times you will kill and get killed.   

Offline SnicKerZ

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2022, 11:01:38 pm »
The saw skin hit has disadvantages for the players who have unstable ping, they might get 1-2 kills from far distance but 99% of the time they will get killed, you will die almost every time in a saw fight if you have unstable ping. the saw skin hit it is almost 100% fair but now the saw damaging system is 100% unfair. You need to look carefully at both cases and judge fairly. Now there is some players who can never ever be killed with saw, on the other hand they can saw others. Is that better for you??

Yes, I had some few kills from high distance before in ptp but that was like 1 out 300 saw kills, when I had unstable ping I just used to type /q because it was 99% that I die, there was a very low chance that I get high distance kills.

Also, there is nothing to lie about here. I dare you to get some unstable ping or force some lags or whatever you are calling it and come for a saw duel in a saw skin hit damaging system, and watch how many times you will kill and get killed.   
Omg he respected the essay structure

Offline Great_Khali

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2022, 08:32:42 am »
wieso denn crybaby?
This game isnt all about chainsaw
get skills, and stop using chainsaw all the time QQ
True , Get over chainsaw man .. its impossible to fix this unless some shitty script is added to cause damage with saw to everyone - that will make things worse . we are ok with this system  :)

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2022, 02:45:05 pm »
+1, I agree with boss, also implement 2k at terror spawn

Offline SnicKerZ

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2022, 02:51:05 pm »
Yes and give terrors spawn armour so they to be more op than they already are with their spas, yall stupid fucks

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2022, 11:51:59 pm »
Yes and give terrors spawn armour so they to be more op than they already are with their spas, yall stupid fucks
Lol
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 06:47:45 pm by Darwin✓ »