Author Topic: Whats the best Movie/Series you had ever watched that you'd suggest watching?  (Read 20058 times)

Offline Brian_Walker

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • H e L L o
Baywatch
Life is to short to play Samp

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
If any of you love Harry Potter seires, I am sure you'll like Fantastic Beasts
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
If any of you love Harry Potter seires, I am sure you'll like Fantastic Beasts
If any of you love Harry Potter seires, I am sure Fantastic Beasts will make you hate them. There fixed. If you like watching Harry Potter, don't even think about watching Fantastic Beasts, well you can watch the first part, but stay away from the second one.

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
Peaky Blinders

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
If any of you love Harry Potter seires, I am sure Fantastic Beasts will make you hate them. There fixed. If you like watching Harry Potter, don't even think about watching Fantastic Beasts, well you can watch the first part, but stay away from the second one.

Pretty much this. They are making stuff up as they go lol, that second movie was my second biggest waste of time (after Wild Card).

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
Prem ratan dhan payo
Himmatwala
Sooryavansham

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
Prem ratan dhan payo
Himmatwala
Sooryavansham

Looks like you forgot to add Baghban
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
Prem ratan dhan payo
Himmatwala
Sooryavansham

Looks like you forgot to add Baghban
Mastizaade
Great Grand Masti

These are best :v

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
The best TV show I've ever watched is The Wire. I usually don't have a definite favorite when it comes to anything, but The Wire is uniquely good. It will ruin every other show for you. I tried to get into Breaking Bad, but it felt like a soap opera in comparison to The Wire. Even the Sopranos, which was excellent, didn't come close to The Wire for me. There is an older topic about TV shows here, and City Wok and SoLoD both felt the same way about it. It is also Barack Obama's favorite TV show, if that's any endorsement. The acting is excellent (many popular actors got their start on the show), the story is excellent and feels real, partially because the writers are basically writing in their personal experiences, it's often pretty funny, and the topics it covers are engaging and it will change the way you look at the world. I can't think of U.S. politics without something from The Wire coming up. It's a little hard to get used to at first, but by the 6th or 7th episode, you'll be hooked. I watched all 60 hours in two weeks... I couldn't stop. I'm now rewatching it. I can't recommend it enough.

In terms of movies, I really enjoy the Coen brothers' movies, like No Country for Old Men, Fargo, etc. Vertigo and other Hitchcock films are very good too. The Godfather trilogy is amazing. Silence of the Lambs is very good. Doctor Strangelove and Airplane! are very good comedies. The Third Man is one of my favorite black-and-white films.

Others:
Taxi Driver
Chinatown
The Great Escape
Office Space <- required viewing if you work an office job and/or are in software
Goldfinger

Offline Goldy

• VIP
  • Γαμω τη μανούλα σας
Y’all should watch Sons of Anarchy, started watching it recently and it’s been amazing so far

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
~X-men series
~The Fast and the Furious series
~DC Animations from Superman Doomsday untill the newest one
~Riverdale
~The chilling adventures of Sabrina
~Titan series
~Love Death and Robot
~DC Movies
~Inception
~The Maze Runner movies

There are lots of good movies you can watch. These and some others are my favorite movies/series/animations. Watch them if you want

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
I watch Pew News, Meme Review, YLYL
Meme Review is my favorite!

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
I watch Pew News, Meme Review, YLYL
Meme Review is my favorite!
You forget LWIAY!!!

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
I don't like Lwiay i already follow the subreddit so there's nothing new to know in the very original show