Author Topic: Blocking entrance area 69  (Read 12868 times)

Offline The iBen

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Blocking entrance area 69
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2018, 11:50:44 am »
No thanks, i like to block :)

Offline Jack_Bhai

• Score: 30149
  • PWNT!
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2018, 12:08:50 pm »

Offline Harvey

• VIP
  • Score: 30196
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2018, 02:01:04 pm »

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2018, 02:53:58 pm »

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2018, 09:57:13 pm »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2018, 03:29:41 am »
I like to have any weapon I want at any time. However, that's not a reason for me to have it when these suggestions are supposed to be in the best interest of the gamemode, not myself. Similarly, yours isn't an argument which considers that either.

Do you like being on the other side of the block? Even if you have masochistic tendencies and enjoy a no-win situation (there is actually a way to kill the President without even getting in, but I'm not letting that tactic go in case people get wise to it), you have to admit that it's dirty play (not in that way, sicko!) and basically reduces the game to getting into a Turismo every minute or so while people play Red vs. Blue cowboys outside.

Offline Cyrus_

• VIP
  • Score: 26973
  • ThuG 4 Life
    • ThuG : True Heroes Under God
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2018, 03:46:13 am »
We can put things that will block car Entrance to area.

Example - Like in the past that we block car Entrance to Pirates ship Armour on LV.

Megapilot U right it happends alot for me ....

And Idan im tottaly agree with u we have to put things ... nice idea

+1
⭐⭐✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ Lil Thug ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪⭐⭐
[/cen

Offline PacoBeanZ

• VIP
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2018, 04:24:09 am »
Yeah, I like to be president in WV for that reason and, from my experience, it would be way easier if I simply spent 15 minutes on a NRG or an Infernus (something nobody has ever suggested to disallow). ...

OK that's false. There may have not been a topic created in planb but this was suggested many times throughout the years in the old PTP forum under names like "Stop president NRG whoring". It's been ignored so many times that I wouldn't be surprised if players have just given up. I don't like it personally because this encourages Security not to follow their /duty most of the time. It's suppose to protect the president, not try to catch up and then protect the president.

... Terrorists almost always make their way inside: you press G next to the car and wait, you throw a nade when someone gets in the car to keep it active, you ram the car with another one (I can confirm this works for Turismos) or simply a (not very brilliant) security or cop will move the car. ...

Let me debunk this false notion that "Terrorists almost always make their way inside". Because they don't nearly all of the time when I'm playing this map.
  • NONE OF THESE SOLUTIONS ARE UNDER THE TERRORISTS CONTROL
  • "you press G next to the car and wait"
    • this is basically bug abusing since you're teleporting into a vehicle that is inaccessible the normal way
    • this method isn't guaranteed to work most of the time - passenger entry is restricted when the passenger doors are too close to a wall
    • Large/wide cars are almost guaranteed to prevent driver/passenger entry AND preventing the vehicle from being moved
    • Certain narrow cars can fit in between the door walls just enough until the vehicle is stuck preventing driver/passenger entry AND preventing the vehicle from being moved
    • the passenger entry bug puts you in an auto run mode which forces the player in an unwanted direction for the next 5 seconds
    • the passenger entry bug also depends on you pressing g and not pressing any action keys for the NEXT 5 SECONDS - this means you CANNOT press ANY walking keys (up, left, right, down), jump key, and the crouch key otherwise it will reset the timer for auto passenger teleportation and breaks auto run mode
    • also during auto run mode if your character performs another animation such as falling down (since the entry to Area 69 has stairs) or run around in a COMPLETE circle ONCE - then this also will reset the timer for auto passenger teleportation and break auto run mode
  • "simply a (not very brilliant) security or cop will move the car."
    - It is very rare for a player to do this and in most cases the police / security are trapped inside unable to enter the driver's seat. Also if a cop/security intentionally does this to help the terrorist side it can also be considered as violating their duty since they are intentionally putting the president in risk.
  • "you throw a nade when someone gets in the car to keep it active"
    - If you're suggesting the grenades will move a vehicle - it won't nearly everytime especially if that vehicle is stuck. NSA is the hydra map and even hydra rockets cannot budge those vehicle. The Area 69 entrance is well inside a hydra's rocket blast radius.
  • "you ram the car with another one (I can confirm this works for Turismos)"
    - And you won't get that chance since you take collision damage when entering the stairway plus several players spraying their M4 at you. Also if you might accidentally land over the low car you are trying to ram and have twos vehicle stuck if you manage to exit your vehicle quick enough to avoid dying in a car explosion. Finally, even if you try pushing another car into the entrance by running behind the vehicle to avoid vehicle damage, you'll get that vehicle stuck after you pushed the first vehicle that was stuck or both vehicles will be stuck in the entrance.
  • Also armed with the fact that both Security and Cops have M4s, they always spraying the hallway under cover and at a distance make it impossible to attempt any of Mia's "solutions"

There's noway terrorists can gain entry unless a novice player has improperly parked a smaller vehicle in the Area 69 entrance which isn't the case since it is regular players that are performing these maneuvers.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2018, 08:54:51 am »
Yeah, I like to be president in WV for that reason and, from my experience, it would be way easier if I simply spent 15 minutes on a NRG or an Infernus (something nobody has ever suggested to disallow). ...

OK that's false. There may have not been a topic created in planb but this was suggested many times throughout the years in the old PTP forum under names like "Stop president NRG whoring". It's been ignored so many times that I wouldn't be surprised if players have just given up. I don't like it personally because this encourages Security not to follow their /duty most of the time. It's suppose to protect the president, not try to catch up and then protect the president.
Agreed. The President basically can sit around and do absolutely nothing while watching their security if the entrance to Area 69 is blocked off. However, you can't rest with Infernuses and NRGs. There are actually ways to take them down; multiple ways even as a lone terrorist. I disagree that it encourages security misbehavior-- I'm sure you've seen games where the President has a posse of protecting NRGs/Infernuses which may even stunt to locations with the President. The problem lies with stupid and/or incompetent security, not the President.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 139078
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2018, 10:14:30 am »

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2018, 03:49:04 pm »
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2018, 09:17:01 pm »
I have seen today that the entrance is now covered with a pillar. No one can park a car there to block. However, Bikes can go in and out without any difficulty. So I think problem has been solved.
Cheers!

Offline MegaPilot

• VIP
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2018, 10:08:36 pm »
I have seen today that the entrance is now covered with a pillar. No one can park a car there to block. However, Bikes can go in and out without any difficulty. So I think problem has been solved.
Cheers!
No, I have seen people stunt a Banshee in there. Problem still there.

There needs to be a pillar in the air so you can't jump over it. Any VIP with NOS easily does the stunt to get a vehicle to block.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2018, 07:01:34 am »
I think its done.
When exactly did you try this? We've tested and changed it a couple of times yesterday until we had a working solution, so I don't think it's possible anymore.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2018, 06:23:39 pm »
I thought President can do whatever is possible to survive. You guys are making the game mode shittier day by day by these suggestions.
Good luck.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him