Author Topic: [PluG]ZERO  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Kamikez

• VIP
  • Score: 17681
  • Co-Leader of [MR.X]: Kamikez
[PluG]ZERO
« on: December 09, 2018, 03:53:51 am »
• Players' name: [PluG]ZERO
• Date it occurred:A min ago
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): He decrease our car and nrg
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: https://youtu.be/CeKPWm4jnes
Happniess is Better than Lonleyness🙂
GAMER'S DON'T DIE THEY RESPAWN
GAMER'S DON'T FEAR THE APOCALYPSE,WE'VE SEEN IT MANY TIMES BEFORE
I DON'T HAVE BIRTHDAYS,I LEVEL UP!

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
Re: [PluG]ZERO
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 07:58:15 pm »
The discussant, most sophiscated in the art of speechcraft, receives a warning for spamming and insulting in the Reports section.

Kamikez, what exactly are you reporting [PluG]ZERO for? Could you, please, rephrase this statement?
He decrease our car and nrg

From what I could see, the securities and the terrorists just mutually set each others' vehicles on fire.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Gablo

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 12:03:13 am »
Hi Altus, I dont know if I can post here but I witnessed this, as you can see in the video.

It happened twice: my cars hp is fine, ZERO passes by my side and my cars health decreases to exactly “100 health”. Definitively there is something weird happening - I confess that I never saw that kind of hack, but keeping an eye on him is worth

Offline [PluG]ZERO

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 12:31:21 am »
ammmm excuse?? my recent post was deleted idk why........ but gablo idk why u posting here tbh....... yall saying i am hacker cause both our cars blown up right....i was just as confused as you guys and i even said in the main "how the fuck my bike blown up". I dont know where the logic is but what would be the benefits of blowing up my own ride and your car at the same time?? If i was hacker, Wouldnt have been smarter to blow up ur car alone n probably use some kind of health hacks on my ride or somthing..... if i am hacker i gotta be really stupid one to blow up both rides -_- tbh LOLOL!!! My bike blown up before u guys own -_- which caused me to lost 70 percent of my armour. But you guys logic is that i am the hacker when my ride blown up first like seriously.

i should be reporting u guys for blowing up my bike.....cause i have no clue how the fck it got caught on fire

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 01:02:18 am »
Banned, thanks for reporting.