Author Topic: [To be added]Presidents camping on spawns  (Read 9901 times)

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
[To be added]Presidents camping on spawns
« on: July 26, 2018, 09:34:08 pm »
Hello,

I suggest to put an end to president survival tactic of camping at police or security spawns. There is literally no point in fighting the defending team, they just respawn immediately and with spawn protection, which only makes things worse. This strategy is way too easy for the defending team and too hard for the attackers.

My solution is to simply respawn securities and police in the opposite spawn from where the president is camping. For example, if president is camping at police spawn, police and security respawn at security spawn. If he is camping at his own spawn, police and security respawn at police spawn. If he is not camping at a spawn, everything would be as usual.

Thank you
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 01:07:58 pm by Jonne »
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline MegaPilot

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Presidents camping on spawns
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 09:44:39 pm »
+1

Do something about spawn protection. You fire 1 bullet? Poof, your spawn protection is gone. And make sure that security doesn't respawn near president if he's camping near spawn. There is literally zero chance for the terrorists that way, it's just unfair.

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 10:14:06 pm »
+1, totally agreed.
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 11:50:38 pm »
I like your idea but before voting, I have one slight confusion that needs some attention. What if presi camps at police spawn along with secs. Suppose cops and all sec dies, they will respawn at opposite spawn (security spawn as you said above). It will take time for them to reach presi, right? Till then, what about presi who is left all alone in that terror's hell? He will instanly die, not even a slightest chance of survival. In this case, terror team will prove OP over presi.
My solution is to simply respawn securities and police in the opposite spawn from where the president is camping. For example, if president is camping at police spawn, police and security respawn at security spawn. If he is camping at his own spawn, police and security respawn at police spawn. If he is not camping at a spawn, everything would be as usual.
On the basis of my observation I explained, this will make things even worse. Instead, I would like to suggest temporarily removing security armour in police spawn zone only. As we know that security were given full armour in latest updates, that armour and sawn off make things worse for terrors. As we know that sawns can't be removed so I am thinking on their armour.

Simple solution: If presi enters police spawn, the security will temporarily loose all of their armour and they wont get it back until presi leaves police spawn. Police will normally spawn from their own zone but their spawn protection should be disabled only in the case when presi is camping in the police spawn. Once security armour is temporarily removed, they wont be able to refill armour except for health from any of the refilling point. This will make things even for both sides, terrors as well as presi and his team.

I still need answer of my question tho so I will be waiting for it.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 01:30:35 am »
I like your idea but before voting, I have one slight confusion that needs some attention. What if presi camps at police spawn along with secs. Suppose cops and all sec dies, they will respawn at opposite spawn (security spawn as you said above). It will take time for them to reach presi, right? Till then, what about presi who is left all alone in that terror's hell? He will instanly die, not even a slightest chance of survival. In this case, terror team will prove OP over presi.

Just like it would happen if you camped at a random place of map...
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2018, 01:34:30 am »
 +1

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 02:19:17 am »
What if Terros are the one camping at Spawn?

Shit is already frustrating enough in NSA and Flint County Spawns, where in the former even with the No Fly Zone enabled Hydras could kill if Vice ascended into Presi and the Terro Hydra is near enough.

This along with the disabled No Fly Zone (I can't see how this got even implemented, since this is purely a pro hydra terro move without any concerns for the security and presi) will make it very frustrating and make me lose faith in enjoying the map.

Flint County is also frustrating as heck for Vice going President since Terros camping from a distance with snipers and Spaz shit ready or what not.

Possibility of this can't even be ruled out since these DO occur on a daily basis every now and then.

Police to Security Spawns are way too far.  President's death is guaranteed if this ridiculous distance measure is implemented.

One More thing, EVERY Spawn is Camp worthy and that going to waste would be unfortunate, although again rarely does someone try it.

NSA Spawn's upper interior level provides a good measure against Hydra attacks, I guess the major reason people don't like the Spawn Camping because Hydra would involve more skill than pure Hover+Spam. Killing is still possible, the whole ranch is fully open from one side ffs and one Chainsaw inside = 90% Chance of Death

This measure will be useless if a presi with a decent buff security manages to successfully camp and fortify those structures outside but near Spawn (SP) like in FC,RC and SF.

Idk maybe you just play as a terro too much like the other players here but consider it from the side of Security too.

In my opinion a way better and practical solution that will suit all sides would be either enabling a Civilian or Police SP for Securities, if a President Camps at a common area for 1-2 minutes.

It would enable Terros to not get shot by invunerable greenbois, while also still satisfying the fundamental goal of the original Security SP of driving off Camping Terrorists at President Spawn.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 03:26:41 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Darwin

• VIP
  • Good choice,Bad choice life still goes on
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 03:30:29 am »
+1

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 08:20:39 am »
+1

Do something about spawn protection. You fire 1 bullet? Poof, your spawn protection is gone. And make sure that security doesn't respawn near president if he's camping near spawn. There is literally zero chance for the terrorists that way, it's just unfair.
Mega +1

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2018, 10:26:00 am »
Mia, if I am correct there is already an update which makes Security lose the Spawn Protection after 2 seconds of firing a bullet and 15 seconds without shooting.

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2018, 01:22:22 pm »
+1
GG Mia

Offline Julie

• VIP
  • Score: 17222
  • Change your thoughts and you change your world.
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2018, 05:11:10 pm »
Agreed  +1

Offline Spici_Popot

• VIP
  • "Pooped" Or "FuckOff"
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2018, 07:38:09 pm »
-1 Everything is okhay
Everthing will be okay
That's what jonne
Told me to say

Everything is normal no need to change
In the new update all classes instantly lose their spawn protection if the presi is closer

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2018, 09:05:21 pm »
On the basis of my observation I explained, this will make things even worse. Instead, I would like to suggest temporarily removing security armour in police spawn zone only. As we know that security were given full armour in latest updates, that armour and sawn off make things worse for terrors. As we know that sawns can't be removed so I am thinking on their armour.

Simple solution: If presi enters police spawn, the security will temporarily loose all of their armour and they wont get it back until presi leaves police spawn. Police will normally spawn from their own zone but their spawn protection should be disabled only in the case when presi is camping in the police spawn. Once security armour is temporarily removed, they wont be able to refill armour except for health from any of the refilling point. This will make things even for both sides, terrors as well as presi and his team.

I still need answer of my question tho so I will be waiting for it.

In my opinion, it does not need any change, it is OP for "some" people not all.
But if the majority wants it then the best solution will be deadman's comment.

-Fares

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him