Author Topic: Mafia: Game #1!  (Read 22876 times)

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
Re: Mafia: Game #1!
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2017, 09:48:27 pm »
It was a long and nervous day, but regulars have finally managed to make their decision. The voting ended up with the following result:
  • Carg: 8 votes;
  • Yash: 2 votes;
  • Uthar_Smith: 1 vote;
  • Skittles: 1 vote;
  • HiTo: 1 vote;
  • GlennN: 1 vote.

So, Carg's fate was sealed. In the evening Carg has joined the server, willing to play relaxingly with his fellow VIPs... He picked civilian class, but, right after he left his spawn, he faced a compined terro-cops force of his former comrades. Their eyes were full of hatred and malice, and their only goal was to ruin Carg's gameplay.
After an hour of loathsome massacre Carg was forced to quit the server - and he decided to leave permanently. "Oh, how I wish I was an admin", thought he. "I would teach them a lesson - I would crush those filthy insects with a single command! Well, maybe in another life or another universe"... Maybe, Carg. But not in this one. Now he's thinking of posting a parting topic...

Night 2

The night is full of mystery and unconscious fear. Because at least two undecovers are still there - or maybe all of three if Carg was not one... Now it is time for Undercover Leader, Admin's Friend and Corrupted Mod to act.

(Guideline: the night has started, it will last for no more than 12 hours. Undercover Leader (Mafia Leader), Admin's Friend (Cop) and Corrupt Mod (Doctor) should send me the PM about the person they would like to kill/to check/to protect. Carg is kicked off the game, because he got more votes - if he wants, he can post his final word during the night. The others are supposed to be silent until the next day starts.)
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2017, 09:50:11 pm »
Final word!

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2017, 10:49:16 am »
When PTP VIPs visited forum in the morning, they could read Carg's parting topic. Unfortunately, it wasn't too informative - and VIPs are still confused and scared. Besides, another terrifying news came to the community: at the night Ege's gameplay was ruined by those mysterious traitors. Mighty pWn warrior couldn't stand night pressure of the overwhelming force - and he was forced to ragequit. What an irrecoverable loss for the community.

In the meanwhile, the Admin's friend carefully asked an Admin about one of VIPs. An admin replied: that particular VIP does not play undercover.

(Ege was killed by Undercovers (Mafia) and he leaves the game. The person Admin's Friend (Cop) was asking about is not an Undercover (Mafia member). It concludes this night.)

Day 3, before midnight

VIPs should concentrate and make more wise and bold moves to eliminate the threat.

(Guideline: Do exactly the same what you've done 'yesterday': express your opinion, protect the ones you consider to be innocent and blame the potential Undercovers. You should post in 24 hours since I post this, but only once; order doesn't matter, you cannot modify your messages after posting.)
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2017, 11:15:19 am »
Ege.. I will avenge you. One way or another.

Here's an advice for you undercovers, RUN!
Especially you, HiTo.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2017, 11:17:42 am »
Ege where did you go??
*sobbing*
Ahhh enough of it .... You So Gonna DIE GlenN

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2017, 11:41:06 am »
fuck you admin !
you didn't gived us any new information that may help ..RIP ege .
anyway i vote against ''Pray'' i'm sure he is an undercover,wake up fellas VIPs !
and you should do the same,because i saw him yesturday in the forum visiting his PM and it was mafia night so no vip will visite his PM in the night !
#kill Pray !

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2017, 11:43:22 am »
I am pretty sure Skittles is a mafia member >.> ! Lets keel him 😏
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Tounsix

• VIP
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2017, 11:57:32 am »
I'm really confused and worried at the same time,I don't know who is who,I'm think that its Skittles.

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2017, 11:57:55 am »
Yesterday Ege vote against yash , today ege is died ,clear enough
I vote against Yash

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2017, 12:04:51 pm »
That was so unexpected, RIP Ege  :'(

Skittles, I know it was you who killed him...

I vote against Skittles.

Offline PraY

• VIP
  • Score: 12526
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2017, 01:14:13 pm »
Rest in peace Ege!!

As i said before i really don't trust Skittles, he's one of them and i'm sure about that, wake up guys and vote against him!! He is a danger, he has 2 faces
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 08:42:54 pm by PraY »

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2017, 01:41:23 pm »
Skittles, I know it was you who killed him...

Lol.. Please, I like Egge... or maybe "I used to like him" would be more appropriate. [*]

Altough Carg sounds suspicious I have a feeling that Yash has an evil idea that he'll start playing the gamemode and attack us VIPs. Also yesterday he couldn't post his own thoughts and just quoted my opinions which made me trust my decision even more. He should be killed.

Yes, I also think that it's not a coincidence that after pointing Yash, Egge got killed. I'm choosing Yash. For Egge :(

Offline MAR.

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2017, 01:47:33 pm »
I vote against toSkittles

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2017, 02:49:18 pm »
Why Skittles? lol, he hasn't done anything suspicious. And Yash... yeah, maybe, but it would be too obvious since Ege accused him yesterday.

For me, Arabiane is overacting. His reaction isn't natural at all.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2017, 08:39:40 pm »
I don't understand the focus on Skittles.. there is zero evidence for him being a werewolf. I think that in order to have save the community, we should think our decisions through better. I find it hard to make a decision on who to kill, I don't have enough info. Although, maybe that is the problem.. Yash brings no new info or argumentation at all, I vote for him to be killed.