Author Topic: Knights and knaves  (Read 9980 times)

Offline IceBreaker

• Score: Unknown
  • ARR DEE ICE BEE
    • Rubber Ducks Clan
Re: Knights and knaves
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2020, 10:30:49 am »
For last, I want to ask everyone, but primarily COBRA and Great_Khali: under what conditions are you ready to coexist with Mia and me here peacefully? I am talking about our personalities, not ingame fights.

I don't think it's personal Altus. Starts with ingame rivalries and style of play, some people get put in signatures and get mocked, some get montages of them getting killed. For example the same happens to Safi, I'm sure every fight he has with Ahmed is being recorded and if there is a slip it'll be a report in a few seconds, no matter how clear the cheating or if there is any. Now imagine if Safi was an admin and he fought everyone, not just Ahmed, all of it x10, greater responsibility, accountability and held to the highest standard. I took a glimpse in the report section and I think Safi holds a record

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2020, 11:33:13 am »
Dear Altus & Mia, instead of accepting the responsibility for your actions, you tried to fool the whole community with your essays and pointing fingers to another non related, past situation. Lol, is it easier to say sorry instead of writing self defense story?

Been through the early stage of this server and I've never seen such a hatred towards Admins here on PTP. I can clearly see why is it like that. Even Lagertha was being more respected.

Everything that's being toggled is huge advantage over the game physics. Just as i used to toggle HP cheats, you must've had binded the button on your keyboard close to your AWSD buttons. That's considered as CHEATING. Period. Cheaters get BANNED, in this case you should be demoted and banned. Have a nice day ya all
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 01:26:00 pm by Altus_Demens, Reason: Merging the triple post »

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2020, 12:44:51 pm »
... Even Lagertha was being more respected.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2020, 01:24:22 pm »
If the mod is used for aesthetic purpose - Why did she toggle it just before getting in fight?
Because it is not possible to set it up "permanently". It's like you had to type /vipme each time you respawn in the past. The /fskin feature also resets each time you respawn. So Mia bound some key, which emulates pressing T (opening the chat), typing /fskin 272 and pressing Enter. Since it's done programmatically, you don't see a chat window or anything on her video.
but why chose a fast skin+ her small skin mod just before fight
Just for the very same reason other people change their skin to fast before the fight.

All we want is Mia {even you if you had used it} to apologize to members about being unfair.
I can apologize or say anything if it helps. However, the truth is that this mod does not give you an unfair advantage, compared with any of the common fast skins (1, 2, 265-272). Again, you do not have to trust it blindly, you can try it and compare myself.
The problem is that nobody wants to do it. People prefer to point fingers. "They toggle it = this gives an unfair advantage". It's like in the Middle Ages: "He can read = he is a sorcerer and devil worshipper".

People, however, do not point fingers at those who use the sprinthook. Custom crosshairs. FPS changing software. I do not urge to do it! I kindly ask you to look at Mia's situation objectively. Please, prior to blaming and accusing, try to understand it. Forget Mia's name. Try it yourself and check if there is any unfair advantage. Just to get your own opinion instead of repeating what you think the most obvious ("she toggled a hack").

What I apologize for is jumping straight in a conflict instead of trying to solve it at the beginning.

Jonne did not check the mod , but you guys knew its advantages
That's not true, you can ask Jonne himself. We properly described him what is the feature of the mod, what is it about. He was not confused or mislead.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2020, 02:55:38 pm »
For last, I want to ask everyone, but primarily COBRA and Great_Khali: under what conditions are you ready to coexist with Mia and me here peacefully? I am talking about our personalities, not ingame fights.
You know it's nothing to do with Me and Khali actually. We are old here doesn't mean we are different. We are just two of the regular PTP players. We are part of this community and you Altus & Mia fucked the community by taking part in staff team, behaving silly with silly game mods. "Asking Jonne" is not a key if this Plan B community is different than "one man leading server" unlike old PTP, you know?

Stop asking me or Khali about it, stop targeting us with your long essays. I've read your all long essays you wrote up there and it has really giving no solution since you denying that Mia's silly mod gained advantage against whole server for a long time. Your long essays really nonsense since you both are not honest here.

Mia asked Jonne a year ago about that mod doesn't mean Jonne knows everything about all cleo mods. Jonne acts so fine and harmless on all. Atleast he try to keep with minimum negative actions on everything by being positive. Maybe he didn't fall in doubt about that is called "skin mod" by Mia to Jonne in the beginning. But the point is Mia knew every advantage of mod.

Imagine if I was the one who used that "skin moves and skin changer for client" mod for a YEAR LONG and Khali was informed about it. Whole server gonna be mad at me because I kept that mod so silly and gained so many kills and no one doubt on me bcuz I'm staff and they thought staff is already clean and keeping those mods away from themselfes. They would act same on me if I was the one who did that. But would you act different? Atleast I should accept that I was using that mod to gain advantage and apologies for what I've done to this community. If it was Khali knowing what I done, I'm so sure he would say something like that; "Cobra your behave is not cool, you should accept the fact that you done something which not suit your reputation on server."
This was what Khali would do if it was me using such as silly mods against players as an admin.

So, stop bringing it personal. Whole community against you both and still you trying to write long essays, trying to fool people by writing stories.. Since you are not honest, those are trash words..

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2020, 03:09:19 pm »
Can you bring back PopcornZ ?
who got abused without a single Apologise and we lost a player from the server that  he never used hacks.
this is one exemple.

Jonne reset some of what you did,because you did some wrong moves .

I missed you Spoc  ;D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 03:15:49 pm by Arabiane »

Offline Great_Khali

• VIP
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2020, 03:21:07 pm »
However, the truth is that this mod does not give you an unfair advantage, compared with any of the common fast skins (1, 2, 265-272). Again, you do not have to trust it blindly, you can try it and compare myself.
So difference between a vip & her is that she will take lesser damage as her hitbox has gone smaller {vs using normal fast skin} due to client sided small skin + she has faster moves in that small skin , best of both worlds.

If you think client sided skins don't affect gameplay then " can I use a pikachu skin & play here  ?

why can't she just play with her skin & stop using these mods to make her skin flip faster . if she wants faster skin , then use a bigger sized fast skins instead like everyone else does.

Just for the very same reason other people change their skin to fast before the fight.

Might be some statswhores do that shit but they use a bigger sized skin {almost all fast skins are bigger than normal skins} they take more damage compared to normal skins but what compensates for user is the fast moves.

Here Mia is using a small size skin with ultra speed of speed skin.

This was what Khali would do if it was me using such as silly mods against players as an admin.
Yes , friends are at their place , server is at another level so I too would not support a corrupt staff member as cobra pointed. Don't even dream about it cobra ... i would never have made topics to save or defend you  ;D
We {old players} are just concerned about this server & don't want corrupt staff members ending this beautiful community. Bring Friauf/Fimpen Back & see what they would do in this case.

Lagertha Would be crying upon seeing this  : { }

Well yes i agree that Lacerta was more respected than Mia,
Whatever Lacerta did , he was open about it .
He could say with a straightface "Yeah i did that .. So what" he never used such mods etc .

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2020, 03:42:48 pm »
I've read your all long essays you wrote up there
Thanks for that.

it has really giving no solution since you denying that Mia's silly mod gained advantage against whole server for a long time.
So difference between a vip & her is that she will take lesser damage as her hitbox has gone smaller {vs using normal fast skin} due to client sided small skin + she has faster moves in that small skin , best of both worlds.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but what you mean is that this midget war will end if we apologize.
I am not proud and I can say anything if it helps, but my apology would not be worth a damn, since you want me to apologize for something which is not real.
Seriously, once again, do not listen to me or anyone else, install the mod, go ingame and see yourself: you won't be able to get a single bit of an unfair advantage there. No dodged bullets or other magic. Feel free to use any skin you wish, should it be Pikachu or Fares' anime girl (sorry for mentioning, Fares, I have nothing against it), if it is comparable with any of the existing skins: you won't be able to gain an advantage.

I am kindly asking you once again: please, look at the raw facts, not Mia's nickname.
What, in your opinion, can be done to stop this hassle? Or do you want Mia and me out of the server at any cost and you won't stop until it happens?

Can you bring back PopcornZ ?
I would love to, I just don't see anything I personally can do about it, as popcornZ is not my friend and whatever I might say, would be taken hostile. I said this, and I keep repeating, it was very wrong that left the server, nothing of that should have happened at the first place.

P.S.
He could say with a straightface "Yeah i did that .. So what" he never used such mods etc .
I don't see who is hiding or lying in this situation.
he never used such mods etc .
Which didn't stop him from evading deaths by using admin commands and banning the players he didn't like for whatever reason. I don't think that your comparison is correct or constructive.

UPD: Also, please, do not treat Jonne as a mindless puppet. It's not like he allowed it without understand or looking into it. I, however, do not say this to pass the buck to him (if there should be any responsibility for a mod that doesn't give an unfair advantage, I will take it); I just mean that you are wrong saying that he was mislead.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 03:47:00 pm by Altus_Demens »

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2020, 06:28:11 pm »
How emotional...*crying noises*
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2020, 06:38:58 pm »
Why people keep bringing the hitbox advantage when almost every weapon uses skinhit weapon config lol?

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2020, 07:45:48 pm »
Why people keep bringing the hitbox advantage when almost every weapon uses skinhit weapon config lol?
@saurabh plz enlighten us

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2020, 06:42:57 am »
Skinhit weapon config would still be taking the skins into account , no? Pretty sure the server would sync damage according to the skin currently the server can track.

So if i use small skins in client side it wouldn't matter, right. But in Mia's case , she is using skin 192(small non beta female skin) on server with /vskin 192 , while on her client she is using skins 272(slightly bigger beta male skin) with skinchanger cleo. So basically that's a skin 192 with fast moves synced on the server side, and that's what the 'skinhit weapon config' would be tracking to register hits.

Correct me if I am wrong^

@saurabh plz enlighten us

« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 08:07:57 am by Saurabh »

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2020, 08:03:53 am »
The only things comes to my mind is;
Sad life Knaves!
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2020, 09:49:12 am »
Let's roll

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2020, 05:29:54 pm »
Now since Jonne gave the solution, I wish to use my right of the author of this topic and lock it.
I just hope that the forum war is over.